Reviews for Skye Night
Kaitlen Dearing chapter 18 . 12/17/2012
Just Perfect. I love how you incorporate the camera and all of the pictures!m3 E
Ayame Yoshida chapter 57 . 12/9/2012
Rawr! I am sooo confused!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 53 . 12/2/2012
I adore Monk!
x3sYellowie chapter 67 . 9/11/2012
This story was amazing. There were times where I got a lil irritated by Skye and her arrogance, but then again, she IS THE Empress.

I tear-ed up at the part where Draco asked Blaise to be his best man, not knowing if he could ever ask him again. That was really really sad :(
BirdsLoveToRead chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
I laughed quite a lot reading this chapter. It was hilarious, especially Draco's letters.
brooke13243546 chapter 36 . 9/5/2012
EKK! (REviewing again!) I LOVE THIS! I Don't have much to say, but that I LOVE This! It's a pretty amazing story :D Love it!
Guest chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
My heart reading this:
My Heart at the kiss: _

Bottem line, I Loved every part of the chapter.. And not I'm not dead, I just had to prove a point... Anyways :D
brooke13243546 chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
I thought Lycan was pronouced 'Lie- Can' Lol... That's what I was calling him! ... I have my moments... Anyways, Do I need to tell you again that I Love the story? 'Cuz I do... So... Erm.. I never know how to end my Review's so carry on with your life... So.. P
brooke13243546 chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
I coulden't review your other chapters because I've already review them the 'first' time through.. So this is chapter.. I think 12 and 14 and 13's review - Yes I put the chapter's out of order because I'm that cool...)

I Love this chapter (I think 14?)... But Severus it's said that he 'Lost Lily for calling her a Moodblood' and he understood Sky's Anger... Shouldn't he be more leaning towards her forgiving him? Because, of him calling her (Lily) that he lost her, but she never forgave him... So Maybe I miss read that (Watch I probably miss read the whole paragraph and your sitting staring at your computer screen going 'WTH' is this girl talking about?') But it wasn't that important of a thing. I Love the story and as I said... Still Re reading it 3 Love it as always! Hahah... So yeah!

Ch (11)
It's sad that I berley remember what happen's in this story, yet I remember the big plot points and parts that are the main... You know plot, so there's the mystery.. Gone.. Well, Acatually I forgot alot of what happens.. I know who Skyler is and the 'Severus' secret (Who his kid is...) I don't want to ruin some poor reader's reading, by them seeing my spoiler review so... Yeah. Love the story even more 3 Just thought I'd add another pointless review for your Email collection from Me :D

I Love this chapter so dang much... I don't know why though? Erm... Not much to say, Anyways, here's another Random Email from the brooke is amazing! So.. Yeah again 3
brooke13243546 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
MWHAHAH! I Told you was Re Reading your stories, and as the Stalker I am I must Review them ;) Don't know what chapter's I've already reviewed already... Anyway, I Shall continue!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 52 . 8/5/2012
Yay! I've found proposal scenes to be hard to write because I can't decide how I want it to go and sometimes its to cheesy and other times it isn't romantic enough. Congrats on a unique one!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 51 . 7/21/2012
Sweeny Todd! I like that song.
Phoenix Gryffis chapter 67 . 7/1/2012
Stormy - Starre chapter 41 . 6/30/2012
Shouldn't she know what a cell phone is if she lived as a muggle for the first 11 years of her life!
Stormy - Starre chapter 32 . 6/29/2012