Reviews for Skye Night
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
xPoisonedBlueRose13x chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Tht was an awesome chappie x more Draco pl update ASAP! :)
Angel JJK chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Wow, poor Skye. Like that Malfoy's switching sides! Please continue!
thecompletebookworm chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
I love this! Oh My Gosh! Skye is so awesome. At the beginning I was almost positive she was muggle-born. Then, I couldn't figure out how she got into Slytherin. I was so excited when I found out who her father was. By the way, I really like her interactions with Snape.

I cannot wait until her 5th year. Can Skye join the DA? Pretty, Pretty (add as many Pretty's as it takes) Please!

Thanks for an awesome story!
KLCJadee chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
Hey, I love your story!

I just wanted to say that I liked the Durmstrang idea for chapter 21, although I would have liked to see that stretched out a bit. You know, have them in a relationship for a while, all the other guys are jealous, and then have him turn evil on her.

But anyways, it's a good story, keep up the good work! (Y)
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
really good please continue!
GlidingOne chapter 21 . 4/13/2011
That came a bit out of nowhere, Lucius turning traitor I mean, but I only have one word to describe this chapter: Cool!

CrystalizedFairy chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
I LOVE YOU! Finally! A fanfic where Draco smiles and actually means it! As far as you getting a hundred reviews, I'll tell every fanfic author I know to read and review this story. As far as the Yule Ball goes, make Skye go with someone that she really doesn't like, but make it look convincing. The more drama, the better the story.
I-forgot-my-password chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Skye should go with Victor Krum to the yule ball but just as friends because Victor didn't want to go with any of his girly girly fans but juring the yule ball Victor goes with Hermione and Skye goes with Draco :)
dracolicios chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
draco should be skyes mate and go to the yule ball with her. i dont know how to deal with calling sev dad though.
random chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
moet seka eers n account kry ne? hahaha
nuwe meisie chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
gaan j nou viri swart en grun gan of die goud en blou?
nuwe meisie chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
dink jy da is afrikaans mense wat jo ding lees?
nuwe meisie chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
nogi jou stories gelees nie maar ek he die ene mud meer rnr he so ek gaan nt random gud stier, because I can!
1,213 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 .. Last Next »