Reviews for Skye Night
Guest chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Yay! This is a fabulous story, and I think you did an amazing job!
Rumbleroars Army chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
I just finished reading the whole story so far, and its great!

Update soon!
SleepyPuppy chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
thanks for upl look forwardd to the next ch. maybe regular dad, too soft for father, too old for papa, then can't think of any. it would be funny if its someone from dumstrung would make sparks fly.
Jaternal-Paneach chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
yay! new update!

ps. i hope skye goes to the ball with draco malfoy, i think they look very sweet together
haley chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
love it please post
GlidingOne chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
This is great! I'm surprised you don't have more reviews what with how many chapters you have.

You are a very talented writer and I can't wait for more!

-GlidingOne
Opalweaver chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
I forgot! I don't mind the way you made Skye look, but I'd prefer it if you changed her hair to a platinum gold with patches of blue. I know, it's wierd, but if she's going to be the Empress of the animal world, she has to look remarkable in some way. Maybe she changes her hair in a fit of changing...
Opalweaver chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Well done, ypur writing is improving with every word you type. I really like the way you have planned the storyline. I was a bit confused at first, because Skye sounded a bit like Luna, but I'm glad that's all cleared up.

PLEASE can Skye take Draco to the Yule Ball, she can't go with Harry because that would stuff up Harry's marriage with Ginny.
DoubleBladedScythe chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
CONTINUE PARAKALO(please)! want to read MOAR! every one on this site are awesome writers. i jelous. cannot rite to save my life

sorry if there are some gramatical errors, i'm greek. dont speak much english. Milao aptaista ellinika. et je parle francais. Und deutch. To nihongo mo!

(i speak fluent greek. and i speak french. and german. and japanese too!)
Lily Prongs Black chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
OMG! That is soooooo awesome! I want to bring my iPad to school! Sadly, there is TCAP. Oh, and Skye should go with !
eternallybreathless chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
First off I would like to say that I looveeeee this fanfic so much! I made an account just so that I could start leaving reviews haha! You have done a great job! You asked at the bottom what you should do about the "skye calling severus dad" situation. I definitely think you should bring it in! Possibly when Skye goes to the Yule Ball it could come up as sev saying "sweetheart, you look beautiful" and her response being "thanks dad." something sweet like that! I also love the development of Draco and Skyes relationship in this chapter! I hope you get 100 reviews because I would LOVE to see Draco and Skye go to the ball together! Please Please keep writing! I would love to read more! Im waiting for the next chapter to come!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
really good please go on!
Blue-Bird-11 chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Oh. Interesting. Will Snape give anything away? Will Lucius put two and two together! Please continue! I have to know!
Angel JJK chapter 20 . 4/12/2011
Love it! Skye could call Sev Dad when she's scared. It'll be cool if Skye and Sev convince Mr Malfoy to not be a death eater. Please continue!
Angel JJK chapter 19 . 4/10/2011