Reviews for I Shall Crush Them Beneath an Iron Hoof
Inactive00 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
OOPS! Ignore my last review. I somehow managed to write it in this window instead of the other one.

Okay, here's the review for THIS story so far:

Fantastic. I can't wait to continue reading.
pinkiekeen chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Ahaha this is so cool! Although I was a little unnerved when Zecora stepped out of character, and cutie marks are on BOTH sides, not just the right. But this is really cool :) Titans and ponies! Of all the possible things, this is the BEST. POSSIBLE. THING.
HolyCross9 chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
It's a pity that Beast Boy isn't good at giving himself a cutie mark when he transforms into a MLP pony.
HolyCross9 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
The ponies that attacked have forgotten that Princess Celestia rules with gentility and grace, NOT with an iron hoof.
HolyCross9 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Well, Spike is right, Raven is indeed quite beautiful and I observed that reference were Raven somewhat recognized Twilight Sparkle's voice, considering that Tara Strong voiced both of them.
avatoa chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
Dear God Almighty, that Shining Hoof thing was awesome! Nice G Gundam reference there.
avatoa chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
Methinks thou should not egg this guy on, Twilight. He is bad enough as it is.
avatoa chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
That doesn't sound good.
avatoa chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Raven, really? Did you have to there?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Ok the good.

It started off pretty decent with high hopes of being a good story. It had some laughs.

Now the bad. From the moment you introduced the main ponies it just spiraled downhill from there. They didn't act like themselves and at one point Beastboy was the only character in the story that still seemed sane. I point you to the "the best xmas ever" ep of american dad where the one angel was like "I don't want to be "that guy", I love it here and all but why isn't this a issue?". That was beast boy for a moment then he to decided to get on the f/ing stupid train.

I mean really...really SHINNING HOOF? Please go and devour excrement and surely after words perish for that line alone.

Oh and the product placement didn't help things either. Axe body wash? Old spice? VO5? I mean sh*t did you think you were going to get money from mentioning those items?

How could something go from pretty okay to just so wrong? Did you just get lazy?

Over all Grade: F**KING FAIL!
Nightgazer333 chapter 5 . 7/29/2011
But what about Luna now?

I she dead?

Is she alive?

What about Luna?

Let her live.
The Lord Of The Night chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
...ha.

See you around, children...
CerberAsta chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
This is the most beautiful thing of all time.

SHINING HOOF.

You win the internetz.
enderverse chapter 4 . 4/20/2011
Fun, No idea who gauntlet or savior are though. And some more character interaction would be nice.
CerberAsta chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Hah, got in some high-fantasy plot elements now. War and shadow gods (even if it is just Ricky). XD

Very nice. xP