Reviews for When No Means NO!
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 6/28
I love this one shot. Yay for Bella! I would however love to see Bella put Jacob in his place.
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 4/17
Yep - you always hit the proverbial nail on the head! But just think, if SM hadn't written Eclipse the way she did there would be no reason for wonderful stories like yours. You write stories that make me want to cheer!
cela chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
yes, it was time for bella to grow a pair and point out to Charlie what a selfish, immature child Jacob is.
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
If only things would have gone this way.

I could never understand anyone's reactions in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. I think Meyer lost her mind during those books.

I really admired the Bella you portrayed here - a lot wiser and more mature than the Bella who emerged during Eclipse.

And Charlie fit so much more..I just found if hard to believe in Eclipse that he would go from supportive father to manipulative father.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh if only Stephenie had written it this way. What a very different (and probably less reviled) story the entire saga would have turned out to be.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Another great one. Hated that chapter too. Along with Charlie. Wish this would have happened. It would have made me respect Bella more as a character. Not going to rant like on my other review of your other one shot. Kinda tired me out and if you read it it'd probably tire you out too. Love your AN they make me laugh and simply agree with you.
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was so much better than SM version
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Nice one :) I really wish this is what had happened in Eclipse.
m2r2a chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Yay! A Bella with mental capacity!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Good one! It's nice to see a bella who has a backbone in a not ah au...! Keep it up...
TrillionSchiffer chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Where were these words when it mattered. Nice dialogue. Charlie is in an effing fantasy.

I owe him my life, but I don't owe him the rest of that life," I thought. -Bella

EXACTLY
csp4 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Another great one-shot!
Charlie is a character I've always had a hard time sympathizing with. Maybe it's because he's a Chief of Police that puts his house key in the eaves by his front door & not on his keychain like an intelligent person would. Or maybe it's because he encourages his 18-year-old daughter to have a romantic relationship with a 16-year-old boy barely out of being jailbait. I try to empathize with him considering how traumatic it would be to have a child constantly disappearing like Bella does in Twilight & New Moon. But then he irritates me with the moronic move of putting an 18-year-old on restriction::))
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Nice exchange between them. There are many times I wished Bella could have just come out and made the sharable truth clear like this. But I'm also aware that sometimes it just doesn't happen. About important things, it's often not so easy as it looks. Sigh.

Thanks for writing! Nicely done. :)
k1942 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Totally agree, that is probably exactly how it should have been handled! You did really well, guy!
ScottishRose1028 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This line: "Dad, Jacob played you like a two-dollar banjo."?

Brilliant. I woke Hubward up from cackling like a hyena, LOL. Well spoken, Bella. And too true - glad to see I'm not the only one that wondered what happened to my strong, fierce Bella from the first two books!