Reviews for When No Means NO!
O2Shea chapter 1 . 5/28
You're right. Bella's response here is much more appropriate, especially given the fact that she over 18
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/15
So good. Thank you. Another moment was when Charlie thought it a bit of fun when Jacob forced a kiss on Bella. Another shining moment in double standards. And that's putting it politely.
janette chapter 1 . 2/21
as always i read and reread your to you.
janette chapter 1 . 2/21
as always i read and reread your you kudos to you.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 2/5
I wish it had gone that way too. Nice alternative scene.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/9
love the chapter, i never liked the way Edward was treated in eclipse and having to put up with jacob in breaking dawn
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I love this one shot. Yay for Bella! I would however love to see Bella put Jacob in his place.
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Yep - you always hit the proverbial nail on the head! But just think, if SM hadn't written Eclipse the way she did there would be no reason for wonderful stories like yours. You write stories that make me want to cheer!
cela chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
yes, it was time for bella to grow a pair and point out to Charlie what a selfish, immature child Jacob is.
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
If only things would have gone this way.

I could never understand anyone's reactions in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. I think Meyer lost her mind during those books.

I really admired the Bella you portrayed here - a lot wiser and more mature than the Bella who emerged during Eclipse.

And Charlie fit so much more..I just found if hard to believe in Eclipse that he would go from supportive father to manipulative father.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh if only Stephenie had written it this way. What a very different (and probably less reviled) story the entire saga would have turned out to be.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Another great one. Hated that chapter too. Along with Charlie. Wish this would have happened. It would have made me respect Bella more as a character. Not going to rant like on my other review of your other one shot. Kinda tired me out and if you read it it'd probably tire you out too. Love your AN they make me laugh and simply agree with you.
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
That was so much better than SM version
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Nice one :) I really wish this is what had happened in Eclipse.
m2r2a chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Yay! A Bella with mental capacity!