Reviews for When No Means NO!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26
I wish Bella had behaved this way in Eclipse. In fact it was so much better than Eclipse. It would have been great if you had rewritten Eclipse in your way.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26
I wish this was the way Bella actually behaved in eclipse. I loved this one more than eclipse and I wish you'd rewritten eclipse in your own way. That would have been an amazing read.
LaurelLeafSinger chapter 1 . 2/2
Like many of your reviewers, I love your stories which have a better Bella, and a better, more sensible plot than the dreadful original Eclipse. If you read my profile, you'll find that I despised that book. How SM could have turned the dreamy, devoted romance of Bella and Edward into a twisted Jacob story where all the once loved characters turned into irritating or despicable characters continues to annoy me years later!

How wonderful that in this story, Bella is still the good, strong, caring, thoughtful, devoted to her mate Bella and not the creature SM turned her suddenly into in Eclipse. Wow, standing up for her relationship with Edward! Telling Charlie how Jacob was manipulating him and her! Telling Charlie to stop manipulating her! Why, oh, why wasn't this in the original book?! Thank you for writing this and for writing your great author notes section. ;-)

Will you ever write more stories? And finish the AU Twilight version you have? Please!
Dracenxamethyst chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Hmm grt chapter. Loved it. I wsh she had a backbone in the original book.
O2Shea chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
You're right. Bella's response here is much more appropriate, especially given the fact that she over 18
BridieM chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
So good. Thank you. Another moment was when Charlie thought it a bit of fun when Jacob forced a kiss on Bella. Another shining moment in double standards. And that's putting it politely.
janette chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
as always i read and reread your to you.
janette chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
as always i read and reread your you kudos to you.
Eliella45 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
I wish it had gone that way too. Nice alternative scene.
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
love the chapter, i never liked the way Edward was treated in eclipse and having to put up with jacob in breaking dawn
LouLouCullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2015
I love this one shot. Yay for Bella! I would however love to see Bella put Jacob in his place.
kgarrison3 chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
Yep - you always hit the proverbial nail on the head! But just think, if SM hadn't written Eclipse the way she did there would be no reason for wonderful stories like yours. You write stories that make me want to cheer!
cela chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
yes, it was time for bella to grow a pair and point out to Charlie what a selfish, immature child Jacob is.
Imsii chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
If only things would have gone this way.

I could never understand anyone's reactions in Eclipse or Breaking Dawn. I think Meyer lost her mind during those books.

I really admired the Bella you portrayed here - a lot wiser and more mature than the Bella who emerged during Eclipse.

And Charlie fit so much more..I just found if hard to believe in Eclipse that he would go from supportive father to manipulative father.
SarcasticBimbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Oh if only Stephenie had written it this way. What a very different (and probably less reviled) story the entire saga would have turned out to be.