Reviews for The Lord of Light
Klaelman chapter 6 . 10/29
I know this story is however many years old, but I have to give you props for the Dogma reference. Well done.
G.M.Rivers chapter 34 . 10/23
Great story! Though i have to admit, I'm not sure whether to hate the ending for rendering most of the story useless and simultaneously being the result of the whole story or bow down to it cause everything literally led right to it and it is a pretty neat way of getting all of the consequences from Harry's meddling into a single defining boom.
deathcornfive chapter 26 . 9/8
fuck harry potter
dloold87 chapter 33 . 8/29
...what a shitty fucking ending, you have wasted all my time to read this good story. After all that build up to Harry getting a happy ending for once in the millions of years of shitty lives, All the fucking killing he did; all the damage it did to him and you have that bitch show up and basically say fuck you readers and press the delete/reset button and make everything that happened a pointless waste of time.
stevefocus chapter 33 . 8/7
Really enjoyed this story, can't wait to see what else you will write in the future.
drucifer000 chapter 33 . 7/28
Liked how it went a lot up until the end, good read... but the conclusion was less than satisfying... you spent the whole story building up to the fight with emperor, and then he shows up and as opposed to confronting the antagonist that he's been chasing for the last 30 chapters he just instakills him and then has to fight some complete random who shows up...
xiresilver chapter 11 . 7/24
I have a feeling Anakin Skywalker is going to emerge sooner rather than later. I have followed thus series from the beginning and it's quite the excellent service. Look forward to reading the rest
Rabidbagz chapter 39 . 7/8
I liked the first story in this trilogy but the next two were cup of tea too angsty
jon reeve chapter 33 . 6/12
/My first gut-reaction is to disike the ending. However, it was a perfect ending for this story. I disagree with the folks that claim the ending came out of nowhere. There were plenty of indications that something like this would happen.

/So, if killing the Q shortened the life of the universe, how ling would the universe had live if they had successfully completely exterminated the Q? Or, would Harry has become the new Q-sourcE? Asking for a friend.

Thanks for writing.
jon reeve chapter 14 . 6/10
*perverted giggle*
jon reeve chapter 7 . 6/10
/I like this explanation of earth-magic and the force a lot. It's head-canon for any HP/SW stories now, no matter what they claim.
Jimbocous chapter 38 . 5/29
Thanks for a great (re)read!
Make a new story, please.
billjenny6972 chapter 39 . 4/29
Excellent crossover series!
PGHammer chapter 16 . 3/26
Okay - so the jackals have actually CAPTURED the lion - NOT killed him. If I were YOU, Palpy, I'd have to be asking myself - why? (Fair question in several ways - the Alliance knows a LOT about Vader - enough to actually WANT him dead - yet he isn't dead; instead, he's quite alive, and in good health. What do the jackals know - that Palpy does not?)
1,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »