Reviews for Come Dear Child
Renea chapter 3 . 3/11
Omg! I love this story it was way to good! I love the Tom, Severus and Fenrir pairing! And then Raven is just to adorable! And the ending! I laughed for 10 minutes imagining saying that to my parents, especially if they're the former Dark Lord and Professor Snape! You could write 10 more chapters and I would continually read every one. Seriously great job
QueenLyssa chapter 3 . 2/25
well that was cute, a little short on details but still cute
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 3 . 1/16
OMG that was awsome. I mean come on Ron and Raven are great at getting their fathers riled up. So are you going to do a sequel for this story? Because that would be so awsome.
ShadowThief126 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Really cute. I hope you write a sequel
MangaVampire chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I love the epilogue its so funny and I love the overprotective parents its sweet
puffin chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
This is was a cute little story. Loved it from start to end. Great job.
puffin
lilyflower101 chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
ha-ha. loved it! that ending was hilarious. :)
kipper2208 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
So what is the other story about and you made to the point that I started to cry.
JulianneL chapter 3 . 12/13/2013
That's so adorable! Lol
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
"Tom would be more then happy to work here" Um, of course he would why would he be applying if he didn't? I think you meant "i'd be more then happy to have you work here Tom."
IntoTheWilds chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Riding brooms bahahaha!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
Lol that was the best and so cute!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
I think it was cute, but could have been better. On the very end, where was Arthur, Ginny, and Draco?
Jannafrancine chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Great story. this is the 7th story of yours I have read and I have every one.
tazztazz chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
love this story but do u have a sequil as it is so funny i think it needs a sequil