Reviews for Come Dear Child
eso si fue divertido!
marychanpotterhead chapter 3 . 2/5
ohhh i like it jajajaa
FabLouis101 chapter 3 . 12/18/2015
You NEED to carry on with this! Please!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
I liked the ending of this one. Very fun loving. Personally, i think if Molly passed, tho i would be sad, i think Arthur and Lucius make a good pair. I think i started reading this story a long while ago, but it only had one or two chapters up, so im glad to finish it. It really is good. :) Kudos.
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
This was amazing. You have cinverted me to the arthur x lucius ship. That was really sad but love it. I love it. Really really adorable.
TwilightForever chapter 3 . 7/8/2015
Short and very sweet.

I particularly love the ending. I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.

I'm off to read your other fics.
mochilera chapter 3 . 7/5/2015
un fi diferente de lo normal...me gustó.
maedeh chapter 3 . 6/16/2015
it was fun
ShatteredDragon chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
i would kill for a sequel to this lol
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Love it
Guest chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Loved it!
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 3 . 5/6/2015
Add more chapters please or make a sequel and a prequel
Selinae2014 chapter 3 . 4/24/2015
This was kind of weird to read, but it was really funny. I enjoyed reading this, but I just can't imagine Fenrir Greyback with a round stomach. I just can't. I mean, I can imagine Snape, but Greyback...

I like this a lot! Keep writing, you have a great writing style!
Renea chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Omg! I love this story it was way to good! I love the Tom, Severus and Fenrir pairing! And then Raven is just to adorable! And the ending! I laughed for 10 minutes imagining saying that to my parents, especially if they're the former Dark Lord and Professor Snape! You could write 10 more chapters and I would continually read every one. Seriously great job