Reviews for Come Dear Child
savemyunicornclarence chapter 3 . 8/5
This was amazing. You have cinverted me to the arthur x lucius ship. That was really sad but love it. I love it. Really really adorable.
TwilightForever chapter 3 . 7/8
Short and very sweet.

I particularly love the ending. I'd like to know the answer to that question as well.

I'm off to read your other fics.
mochilera chapter 3 . 7/5
un fi diferente de lo normal...me gustó.
maedeh chapter 3 . 6/16
it was fun
ShatteredDragon chapter 3 . 5/20
i would kill for a sequel to this lol
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 5/18
Love it
Loved it!
Fruits.Baskets1 chapter 3 . 5/6
Add more chapters please or make a sequel and a prequel
Selinae2014 chapter 3 . 4/24
This was kind of weird to read, but it was really funny. I enjoyed reading this, but I just can't imagine Fenrir Greyback with a round stomach. I just can't. I mean, I can imagine Snape, but Greyback...

I like this a lot! Keep writing, you have a great writing style!
Renea chapter 3 . 3/11
Omg! I love this story it was way to good! I love the Tom, Severus and Fenrir pairing! And then Raven is just to adorable! And the ending! I laughed for 10 minutes imagining saying that to my parents, especially if they're the former Dark Lord and Professor Snape! You could write 10 more chapters and I would continually read every one. Seriously great job
QueenLyssa chapter 3 . 2/25
well that was cute, a little short on details but still cute
doeeyesflyer17 chapter 3 . 1/16
OMG that was awsome. I mean come on Ron and Raven are great at getting their fathers riled up. So are you going to do a sequel for this story? Because that would be so awsome.
ShadowThief126 chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Really cute. I hope you write a sequel
MangaVampire chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I love the epilogue its so funny and I love the overprotective parents its sweet
puffin chapter 3 . 6/19/2014
This is was a cute little story. Loved it from start to end. Great job.
puffin