Reviews for Sleepwalking
DaltonGirl chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
thesoundofsunshine chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I love all that this story possess. Blaine being constantly hungry, Kurt sleepwalking, Kurt cuddling and kissing Blaine, and Blaine leaving his flashlight. I can relate with sleeptalking because I've actually held a semi-lucid conversation with my friend, who is a notorious sleeptalker. I just really enjoyed reading this!

trytns16 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
So cute! _
mimi chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I love it can't wait to see how blaine plans to get his torch back
Mimi77 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Haha, cool idea! I liked it! )
K chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oooh, sexy sleep cuddling! I like this very much! Reminds me of Chris! lol.
Hersheykiss24 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
sequel sequel! :D
Sevv chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
omg that was soooo adorable and cute and funny...just AWESOME! :)
tellmamatobuggeroff chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great story! OMG so cute, too! Hehe... I love the lines about pancakes when you're driving. My mom sleeptalks and apparently so do I and so does my sister. I once asked my mom a question while she was asleep and she responded with "Get me a string cheese!" No idea why. So, yeah, I can very much relate to this story (my little sister sleep walks; she once thought my dog's food bowl was the toilet. Needless to say, the dog was not amused) which makes it all the more funny!

One question: by torch do you mean flashlight?
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, I do so love to read about Kurt sleepwalking! He sure does get into some interesting situations... I was laughing so hard when Blaine pretty much threw him on the floor. I totally pictured that in my head perfectly! Super cute! Loved it!
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
That was so cute! Blaine should have let Kurt continue! Hehehe! ;D
Me chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Hehe, I loved the way he still talked to himself even though he was awake. xD
TheRomanticNerd chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Soo cute! I have a feeling you have a history with sleepwalking :P Anyway, it was a sweet shortie, and fits right between Sexy and Original Song w Thanks! :)
The Fabulous A.J chapter 1 . 3/31/2011