Reviews for Caring
Midnight Lights chapter 1 . 2/24
You are a very good writer! I think you portrayed the characters perfectly. I love how this shows so much chi chi actually cares for her family and their friends. I really think anyone who reads this will understand chichi's character so much better. I really enjoyed reading this. I love goku and chichi so much.
Scrib chapter 1 . 1/24
I love the way you wrote the Son family members! Kudos to you! You're a great author :-D
Irony chapter 1 . 1/24
Awww this is so kawai! Really loved to read something like this once in awhile. Dbz fandom needs more sensible writers like you!
Mina chapter 1 . 1/24
Why have I not found you before?! Seriously, your writing is so amazing, you're my favourite author! And Thank you writing this ;w;
Emely the Gohan Believer chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
NICE! D
Nura20 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Bravo! What a beautiful and touching explanation you wrote! And please consider sending this and the other one shots to Weekly Jump magazine somehow. I bet if these falls on some Toei or Bird staff they may put it in dbz movie ;)
Lisa chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
This is so beautifully written! Most of the anger towards chichi comes from fans who has watched the english/funimation dub. And funimation did a very bad job with translations and characterization, mostly with goku, turning him into a goody two shoes. vegeta, a fucking/angry machoist and chichi into a screechy mad wife. This is NOT how they're in the original japanese show. Even bulma has got some pretty low blow, bitchy lines in the dub. :(
Queen-Of-The-SuperNatural chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
In this story, Gohan wasn't the only one who needed an explanation. I did too! XD
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
that was a beautiful story! this is another one of those stories that helps readers to understand chichi a bit more. And I'm glad that gohan learned to understand and appreciate his mother in this story. Perhaps the relationship between gohan and chichi is all that bad. From a serious point I believe that gohan at times durig his childhood had a difficult time understand chichi and the way she acted special when it came to fighting and the protection of the world. I know that the other z fighters had a difficult time understanding chichi as well. This was wonderful story and you are an amazing writer!
Chilami Lynn chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love it.
Toreh chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Aw, I really enjoyed this. I feel like it could have easily been a real scenario in DBZ. ChiChi doesn't get nearly as much credit as she should. Well done!
Riz-sama chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is a VERY good oneshot! Love the interactions between everyone! :) The way Goku made Gohan understand his fault is really well handled and canon. He is a great dad and balances fun and discipline/respect.
No name chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
All in all, this has been one of the best DBZ oneshot stories! you kept everyone mostly in character, and described their romance very well.
Phishes chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
This fic is just... wow! I just can't have enough of them now... Write some more about Goku-Chichi please!
Sandra321 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Loved this! Everything was nicely detailed and not rushed up. Also nice, fluffy Goku/Chi-Chi moment, and well written, too.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »