Reviews for Super, Thanks for Asking
The Mightier Pen chapter 1 . 3/12
This is super hot and super adorable. I would really love to see more in this universe. I loved concerned Batman. It would be interesting to see a fic about Impulse realizes what the others are referencing.
paninya chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Dude, I barely read Young Justice, and I know this is perfect.
anonymos chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
This is perfect omg!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
AW! *U* LOVE THIS SO MUCH! *U* Absolutely awesome! XD Some parts of this were awkward for me, but I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! *U* WHOA! But gosh, I can't get over how much I love this! My word, this is GORGEOUS! Man, everyone was so beautiful and in character, apart from the obvious parts where they weren't supposed to be, and this was so awesome! BEAUTIFUL work! *U* I just...I...I am SPEECHLESS! This was FLAWLESS! *U* *U* PLEASE write more comics YJ stuff (a lot of the stuff posted here is from the show/the show's comic...)! *U*
Kyer chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Nice story, well written, enjoyed everyone...well...almost.

I do wish most writers would stop writing Wally as a jerk whenever he is with Bart. The two did not hate each other. Yes, they had a rough spot at the very beginning, but ONLY at the beginning and Iris Allen was partly to blame for that. After the pressure was off, they became good friends: Bart delivered Wally's wedding invites, Wally attended and helped with Bart's surprise birthday party, Bart was melancholy when a widowed Wally was going to leave for Scotland to stay, Wally nearly broke his personal rule book of No Killing when he went after Thad after learning that Thad had killed Bart.

One bad beginning because Iris (while admitting she knew it wouldn't work!) tried to thrust Bart on an ill-prepared Wally when Wally was going through his own personal traumas and this is what we get (beat up on Wally fics.) *sigh*

Wow. That was supposed to be a one line rant.
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Advice for Robin? Tap. That.
BanannaSlapz517 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
This was hilarious, especially the scene with Nightwing. Great job.
ChuChuMarshmallow chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Grinning forever and ever. At first I was going to shy away because of how small my scroll bar had become, but once I started reading I couldn't stop. From the beginning to the end this was just awesome.

(teehee, I know this title ref)

Dick and Babs made me laugh, like really. Why're you such a horndog Dick, why? XD Why does this amuse me? Why are you rubbing off on your little brother so much? Sooo many questions Dick. Soooo many questions.

And Batman! I want bat-pizza! Like, c'mon! /C'mon/! It's /bat-pizza/! You have no idea how hungry you made me. The next time I get pizza, I'm gonna pull the cheese into little bat shapes.

I'm also highly jealous of Tim's photo collection. It's another thing that I want. :( The Batfam get all the nice things. Including Kon.

Anywho, yeah, this was an awesome thing to read today. xD Made me giggle and smile and go "oh Bart you're so naive". Great job!
LilyRosetheDreamer chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love this! Glad Bart gets better. :)