Reviews for Black Bond, Black Order
ToddGilliss chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
any chance of you coming back to this story?
MeinGimli chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Interesting Story. could have been great. its too bad you didnt finish it.
timefreak chapter 7 . 7/24/2014
You should put up abandoned in the summary.

It was a decent enough story.
Ansy chapter 7 . 2/25/2014
Wow. This is brilliant! Good work. But will be sometimes new chapter?
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2013
Lovely
major wallace chapter 7 . 11/21/2013
nice work
regfurby chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
Damn, Draco is now a certified rapist and murderer? Never thought he had the balls for it...

When will Harry rescue Susan, Neville, Luna and Hermione?

Even if incestuous sex is acceptable in wizarding society, it's still odd that Daphne would practically masturbate in full view of strangers. Is she a closet nympho or something?

Might be interesting for Harry to rescue Muggle women, bed them, and turn them to his side. A great first step into controlling the Muggle world. After all, if their current fate in the story is just for filth like Draco gets to rape and kill them, it would be a far more pleasant fate for Harry to show up, kill their rapists, bring them to safety and then nurse them back to health.
ToddGilliss chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
please bring this story back to life
mahhhfy chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
This story is very different from any others that I've come across. At first, I'll admit that I was a bit iffy about it because I didn't really understand the changes in the characters, but the more I read the more I got into it, until finally I got to the last chapter and was very disappointed that it ended. Have you abandoned it entirely or is there a chance you'll continue to update? I hope you do, because I'm especially excited to see what you have in store for Molly Weasley. I don't know why, but I really want to see her get what's coming to her, from Ginny, Harry, Arthur, and anyone else you can come up with. I do hope you post more, I really like this story. If I could make one request, I would like to see you explore their bond a bit more. ...And speaking of that, I really love the relationship between Harry and Ginny. I've had no problems or complaints about it, from the very beginning of the story I have thoroughly enjoyed all of it.
osanna1234 chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Like the story hope the next chapter is soon :)
mageofmyth chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
I really like this.

Please kill Molly. OK, please have her husband divorce her and find someone much better to be with.

I think that Harry needs to become a Black. If he is one then he can use the Black Family spell books to find more dark spells. He could marry Luna, or perhaps Tonks. He could even marry someone in purely a business relationship, they could use magic to make the girl pregnant, perhaps he could find someone who doesn't even like men or women.

I really want to know if Hermione and Ron will stand by him.

Please update.
Dault3883 Barron Backslash chapter 7 . 7/10/2012
i wish you would update this story its a really good one
jazambo chapter 7 . 6/30/2012
What great story, keep up the good work
GinHanelle chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
I love it. Thank you very much for sharing this. I actually like Ginny in it. Heheh, it was fun reading.

Thank you! _
goddessa39 chapter 3 . 5/18/2012
Why an unforgivable?

I can see him getting dragged into the dark, a wedding he's keeping secret. a thousand other little off things going on.

But why an unforgivable? It carries an automatic sentence to Azkaban and I'm sure there has to be a thousand other curses at do just as much immdeiate damage and don't.