Reviews for Separate Lives
LenaLove95 chapter 1 . 2/25
Such a sweet ending
Kokica chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Wow, it was an amazing story! I'h really loved it, thanks! :)
bec chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
What an amazing story! How could anyone give this a nasty review? I loved it! I prefer Luke and Mara fics, but this fic was wonderful!
Ashlee chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Awesome story!
Fallon Skywalker chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
AHH THAT WAS SO GOOD! :D I read the whole thing last night, and it was just fantastic! During the one part where Han and Leia were apologizing to each other, my iTunes started playing 'Han Solo and the Princess' and I was tearing up. Then I realized what song was playing and I was like, "OH COME ON!" XDD Haha!

Anyway, great GREAT story! You never fail to please! :D
Major Trouble chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
She never technically said yes.

But that just made it funnier than it already was. I was reluctant to read this story because it's pretty long to have all in one chapter, but it was definitely worth it and I couldn't stop laughing for most of it. A
Azkam Shazam chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I loved this chapter, but could you make this at least three chapters? This was at least twenty pages long!
CezzieD chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I really enjoyed that! I really loved Luke in this, with his schemeing, I couldn't stop smiling when he mentioned the cruise to Leia!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Awesome idea and I am glad that Leia and Han got together and Isolder was able to marry the woman that he loved. I also liked that Isolder's mother was defeated by her future daughter in law. Thanks for writing.