Reviews for I Put On My Robe And Wizard Hat
Axcel chapter 7 . 7/29
I headcannoned Ilya pointing out to Shinji that she never actually dated him or did anything girlfriendish with him in the first place and that she merely used him as a distraction for her father's beatdowns while actually planning out to win Shirou.
Axcel chapter 5 . 7/29
Huh, when I fight, I manipulate my opponent(s) and the bystanders like you wrote of Kiritsugu early in this chapter. I'm not sure how to feel about that.
Parks98 chapter 2 . 7/13
what the literal fuck!?
Parks98 chapter 1 . 7/13
...what the fuck did I just read!?
GrumpyGrue chapter 12 . 5/29
A Star Wars, Jojo, and a Kill Bill reference. There must be a shit-ton I missed. You're on a roll.
redemyr chapter 17 . 5/7
Shirou's speech was amazing, made even greater by the different reactions it provoked on the people watching him!
Ubersupersloth chapter 1 . 4/19
Hang on, what's Lancer's "geas" got to do with communicating with people. His geases were to not eat dog meat and to not refuse hospitality.
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 6 . 4/8
2 Illya's, oh damn i think im in heaven... ah, 2 Illya's
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 2 . 4/8
Noooooooooooooooooo, Shinji will NEVER have my cute Illya-Chan...
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 1 . 4/8
damn, this was funny as... oh and WAY TO GO SHIROU, he gots with Illya
That final battle was AWESOME x EPIC 2. Great story, overall. Sadly, the quality of the grammar went down a little somewhere in the middle. I also saw an unusually high number of instances of a word or three being doubled ("the the," that kind of thing). I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that it started out as almost (but not quite) a crackfic that was loaded with humor and then quickly got more and more serious with bits of crack!humor sprinkled in (e.g., Ren's chainsaw nanigata). I definitely feel dissatisfied with how the ending leaves things unanswered. Does the sequel address whether Shirou gets let out of the Grail? Everyone was going to the temple to get him, but how will they actually do that, and will the next story tell us about it? I'm unsure because the A/N at the end says it'll be about Tsukihime, which I haven't seen and don't know how much it overlaps with FSN, and says the FSN characters will be only somewhat involved.
There would be other things I could say if I had reviewed after reading each chapter, but once things got serious I was pulled into the story and just wanted to keep reading.
jcampbellohten chapter 13 . 3/2
So many memes! Lmao!
The best part is that for all the jokes and memes, there's also a plot and obviously you've done your research on how everything works in the Nasuverse.
jcampbellohten chapter 5 . 3/2
I got the Gurren Lagann references, but I don't get the "motherfvckers"-hand sign reference
jcampbellohten chapter 3 . 3/2
Old Spice Archer, lol!
I literally both laughed and hit a doorframe with my head at "fifty texts."
scorpioneldar chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
DO YOU HAVE ENOUGH TROLLS TO STOP ME! TRICK QUESTION TROLLS ONLY DELAY THE EXPERIENCED NET EXPLORER!