Reviews for I Put On My Robe And Wizard Hat
AloofEyeball chapter 20 . 23h
I don't have the words. This was a great deal of fun.

You might be amused to know that, during the final list of achievements, my mental soundtrack was from the original Super Smash Brothers- the understated tune playing during the review of the final point tally after beating story mode. Its hollow environment of relief of tension seemed most appropriate.
Ibskib chapter 7 . 3/10
I really hope Shinji will die in this story, preferably soon.
I always feel sorry for Sakura, , her getting a happy ending is one of the things I hope for the most when reading a Fate/Stay Night story.
This Medusa seems pretty sympathetic, she at least cares about Sakura and tries to help her, coincidentally one of the best ways to help Sakura would be to ensure that Shinji is killed off, as well as Zouken, something to hope for.
Also, whenever Shirou is paired with someone I always hope that Sakura will be added at some point ;-)
Ibskib chapter 4 . 3/10
she stuffed his hands into jeans?
jcampbellohten chapter 11 . 3/3
Saber can walk on water, though, so why is she sinking in the water?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 20 . 1/8
I'm a so bloody confused right now. But other than that this was one hell of a fic! I was laughing, raging, crying(?) screaming and just down right bemoaning the fact I ever clicked on this fic. I mean, five times FIVE! I ha d to walk away because I was bored or unnerved by the whole zombie worm apocalypse but I've done it, I've finished reading and I just... What the fuck man, what the hell just happened?
Mernom chapter 20 . 12/22/2015
Well, somehow I couldn't understand about half of the 2nd part of this chapter. But What I did, was glorious!
Mernom chapter 19 . 12/21/2015
Well that was an ending I did not expect from that kind of fic... Great job surprising me
Mernom chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
BTW, what happens to assassin?
Mernom chapter 17 . 12/21/2015
Marvelous! All those references, brilliant!
Mernom chapter 15 . 12/21/2015
So the zombies can counter magic and servants... This won't be as one sides as I though. And the chainsaw spear used to launch nine lives... Priceless!
Mernom chapter 14 . 12/20/2015
Zombie apocalypse in the middle of a holy Grail War, and servant team up? This fic has just done the impossible, and became even better.
Mernom chapter 13 . 12/20/2015
And Now Rin claimed the title of faker... I'm done expecting anything.
Mernom chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
Wait for real? That's his activation aria? . . . I should probably stop expecting Shirou to be 'Emiya Shirou'.
Mernom chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Poor Kiritsugu, if he only knew...
Mernom chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
So future Shirou is a user of the 2nd magic, and is actually trying to fix the war instead of going for the futile plan to kill himself? Sweet! And a train Chase... I gave up hope to see that after it didn't made it in hollow fake, and then you deliver it out of nowhere! Looking really good, will keep reading!