Reviews for Get Out Alive
that was fantastic I'm so happy I found it
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 28 . 6/14/2015
ah that was beautiful
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 11 . 6/14/2015
I am LOVING this so so much!
cucoo4cas chapter 30 . 5/12/2014
This. Fic. Omg. I've been meaning to read this fic for so long and I finally got around to it and I absolutely loved it! You are so good at writing fluff. This was so well written, so gripping, and so fucking cute, this is definitely one of my favorites. Thank you so much for writing it!
Neumzie chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
uhh, how is john not freaked out over the fact that some random guy he talked to for a few minutes managed to find his house? because john never gave it to him. also, if sam is just about to be born, its 1983, not "mid 1970's." sam was born may 2, 1983 and he and dean and 4 years apart, not 5. just, wrong dates really annoy me, sorry
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 30 . 9/28/2011
Fucking perfect ;)
i-watch-nightmares-come-alive chapter 30 . 7/28/2011
Awwww!Yet another spectacular story!

You incorporate drama and cheesy romance into a truly amazing fanfic!

I can't wait to read more of your stories!
i-watch-nightmares-come-alive chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
AWW! I love this chapter with a protective, brotherly Gabriel! AWW!
smartcookie913 chapter 30 . 7/2/2011
your story was dare i say fucking perfect? lol really though. i loved it!
smartcookie913 chapter 28 . 7/2/2011
"For many years I have had wings, but until that moment, I realized I had never truly known what it was like to fly." that was utterly heart warming!
smartcookie913 chapter 23 . 7/2/2011
omg i think i'm gonna seriously start crying right now!
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 30 . 7/1/2011
OMG I so loved this fiction. Seriously how the hell have I NOT read these fictions. Anyways the whole story was wonderful. Fluffy and angsty goodness -s-
SuperNaturalGurl32 chapter 28 . 7/1/2011
I love that you picked this song for this chapter -grins- I have read this entire story I just didn't want to review every chapter and have you have a million emails in your box -laughs- I am thinking of doing a Cas/Dean video to this song.
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
XxPhoenix1929xX chapter 30 . 5/20/2011
love it it's so amazing :D