Reviews for An Illusion of Life
BenRG chapter 13 . 11/23
The episode where Gene and Alex witnessed her parents' murder and /young Alex is comforted by Gene/ always freaks me out. There is a feeling of a predestination paradox and a strange, impossible loop where the effect leads to the cause. I think that this AU does a good job of capturing this mind-twisting writing.
Dani chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
This was an amazing read. You got it spot on. Thanks!
dreamer 3097 chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
This is good
saffarinda chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Beautifully written - you really showed the emotions and pain Molly was going through - and the ending was very dramatic. Love it 10/10
Mrs. 11th chapter 13 . 12/29/2012
This has got to be the best A2A fanfic that I've ever read, and if you would do a sequel I would worship you forever, because I *really* need to know what happens after this! Like, Alex finding Molly and Molly meeting the team, and whatever, it's your story, but still!
theHuntgoeson chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
This story is absolutely shattering. You capture so well how Molly, in deep shock over her mother's death, full of resentment and grief, raging at the world, withdraws from reality because the world she finds in her dreams has everything in it that she wants. And you are even-handed enough to give us a sympathetic depiction of Pete's and Judy's bewilderment, fear and impotence in the face of Molly's stonewalling of them. The ending is shattering. But I hope there's a sequel, to show Molly finding Alex and Gene in the 80s.
Y.K.Willstone chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
I love this story, it is one of the few stories that make me realize why I come onto as it is well written and an amazing story.

After all that you bloody well have to write a sequel.

Yaz
Dragones chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
I'll be VERY interested in a sequel! I think this is a perfect way to fix all of Molly's and Alex's problems (while generating a few more with Molly and Gene!) and I want to know what happens next!
YinYangSisters chapter 13 . 2/6/2012
YES YES I AM INTERESTED IN A SEQUEL! Please please please let there be one,

This is a beautifully written story, all of it is very realistic and fitting but by God I want to see what happens when she gets to the station, and see some funny Gene/Molly interaction :) Thanks for writing now please carry on!
Oppile chapter 13 . 10/16/2011
loved it plz write more :D
sash queen of the jungle chapter 13 . 10/2/2011
I am really interested in sequel. I don't feel it was melodramatic. Was a bit worried about the negative mood and if Molly was really sane at the end and would she see her mum? But I am relieved to read that last paragraph where Molly hunt witnessed te whole thing. Bless! I would do anything to read how Alex reacted to her daughters arrival and when did gene adopt Molly? ;). Thanks for writing and sharing. Can't wait for more
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
O Omg I loveeeeed it! Amazing, amazing amazing! Yes I would like a sequel, pretty please D

Rachel xx
Jazzola chapter 13 . 9/24/2011
... Wow.

What. A. Chapter.

That was incredible!

A sequel would be hugely appreciated.

Bear with me while I get the power of coherent speech back.

Jazzola
ShatteredDestiny chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
That was just...wow. That was bloody great luv'. Keep it up. And yes, SEQUEL!

Cheers
MrsGHunt chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
I love this story it was really well written and l hope you do a sequel. In fact l insist you do one *stamps feet* ;o)

x