Reviews for An Illusion of Life
fandomwoman2015 chapter 13 . 9/23/2011
yes i would to see a sequal
Jazzola chapter 12 . 9/9/2011
The little touch at the end was great! Really liked it. Awesome!

sash queen of the jungle chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
It's sad that Molly is contemplating suicide. But we know the reason why. Thanks for writing and sharing. I know that I can't wait for the next chapter. Fingers crossed that she is reunited with her mum and finally gets to meet gene the love of her mums life:). Can't wait for more please update soon.
happy-rea chapter 12 . 9/8/2011
That ending was brilliant.

I wasn't sure if she had the courage to and then she saw the pub! WOW

I need to know what happens! I need to to continue writing so i can find out what happens.

Great writing.

Rea
sash queen of the jungle chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Getting excited with story nearly the finish. Thanks for writing and sharing.
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
You can't leave it like that! It's too tense D I'll just go anxiously wait in a corner for the next chapter..

Rachel xx
fandomwoman2015 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
good chapter when do you go back to school
Jazzola chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Aw, great writing! Very much enjoyed... and I love Take The Long Way Home xD

Thanks hugely- more soon?

theoofoof chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Another fab chapter! :D

Can't believe it's nearly over though :( Really enjoying this unique fic.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for another update. Love the reflection and analysis with Molly and Annie. Please write more.
sash queen of the jungle chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
Lovely dose if galex I am in love! I would love to know what is going on with gene and Alex. Please update soon.
theoofoof chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Loving it! Can't wait for more. Although I don't want it to end either.
Jazzola chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Brilliant stuff, very philosophical! Thoroughly enjoyed :D Thanks for writing, I look forward to more!

Obscure Soul chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Well...since you offered Gene...;)

I think that was a really good chapter. I love the fact that Molly's living in the dream so much that she isn't really much more than a zombie otherwise, because it's so original.

I'd really like to see how Molly reacts to Nelson's words, though...*hint hint* ;)
LionessOfTheQuattro chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
That Was Amazeballs! I Was Like That Didnt Happen In The Show, Then I Was Like No.. Thats What Should Have Happened! And Molly Is Turning Into Sam Tyler When He Came Out His Coma, Kind Of Hope She Doesnt Commit Suicide But I Want Her In The 80s... Gaah!

Rachel xx