Reviews for Too Cool For School
lolitathegoddessorca860 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
nice one
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Cute one shot. This story brings back fond memories. This show was one I could watch with my parents along with The A-team, Airwolf, Matt Houston, The Dukes of Hazzard and yes MacGyver. I wish there were more stories for this fantastic show. It really was a good show and I admit I had a HUGE crush on Howie. I wish they'd do a reunion with the cast. The whole cast was great. The stories were often farfetched, yes, but it was fun.

I always thought Howie was super intelligent... but just had no clear direction...possibly ADHD. I like your story that someone makes Colt possibly see his cousin in a different way. Anyway, a cute story and thanks for the stroll down memory lane.
Pineapple Angel 14 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
wow! This is a nice story! I am shocked and totally surprised that there are only 2 stories for the fall guy! I am of newly obsessed fan of Lee Majors, and that includes me spending my ENTIRE day watching and RE watching old episodes of the big valley and the fall guy...not a bad way to spend my summer! ANYWAY, i decided to look up some fanfiction on fall guy, before writing any, as i write for several shows! Now I'm a little stumped...only maybe you would read my fall guy stuff..and a couple other of my followers...so I don't know if I should waste my time...I typically like to do "whump" (injury) and angsty stories! Your thoughts? My first idea was for the missing scenes when Colt is clipped in the head by a bullet in Dirty Laundry...ya know, Howie waking up and finding Colt lying around blood...trip to the hospital..up to the point where we see Terri and Jodi talking in the hospital! Your thoughts, again? Anyway, Even if there are no fall guy fans anymore, I am a young teenager, and I love and appreciate the old show, so for anyone who doesn't get the pleasure of seeing it, I say SUCKS FOR YOU! sorry for the language...but that's just me! ANYWAY...this is a long review! so, thanks for writing, it's a good story!
Cartoon Cow chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
I can totally picture Colt saying that last line :) Keep up the good work!