Reviews for Speak Now
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 9/17
This was as awesome as song fics tend to fine by! Specifically the twist at the end! Freaking brilliant! Inspired and well carried, Taylor would likely be very impressed and tickled that you were inspired to write a fic based on a song of hers. You totally had me fooled, I really thought Hermione was the wedding-crasher!? Amazing!
I read the whole thing to the beat and tune of Speak Now, couldn't help it! Think maybe it might've been a touch of irony, if the uninvited guest speaker would've turned out to be a very self-conscious –Pansy Parkinson; but that's just my two cents! I really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing, and putting a smile on my face! Thanks,—Cheers!;-)
WhiteRabbitTickTock chapter 1 . 4/22
oh draco you are such a dick
JeanLupin chapter 1 . 1/31
The storyline was a bit confusing at first but then I kinda caught on. Other than that, this was (in a good way) romantic and emotional. I do like that the ending was happy. It was the best part. :)
CatchingGranger chapter 1 . 1/9
"WEARING A GOWN SHAPED LIKE A PASTRY" LMAO HARDCORE SWIFTIE HERE
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I have to read back to realize that its really not Hermione who interrupt. . . hahaha, but its so cute and sweet. . . Draco become the runaway groom. . .
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
ha ha ! it was nice

I seriously thought Hermione interrupted draco's wedding
One Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I had to read that like ten times to get it.

Merlin, I'm slow.
mndalala chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
It's not too confusing. I like the little twist you put in there. I'm soo happy for them in the end, and i think that that would be nice if it's what happened in the canon! But then again, i'm just a reader, not the writer
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
It was confusing indeed, but refreshing as well. Initially I wasn't happy because I thought Draco was being the coward in the relationship and Hermione was the one who had to ruin the wedding and be seen as a home wrecker. This was so much better and I'm happy Ron found his happiness in Lavender as well. The actress that plays her is so sweet, that I actually like Lavender. I'm so very glad everyone got their happy ending.
TillieLynn16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I highly enjoyed this story, although, without the second A/N, I would have been lost, but reading it a second time helped the reading go along easier. All in all, this is an amazing piece!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Yep. It was confusing but I love it even more for that :-)
DragonCastle chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful.

A happy new year to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OMG, can I just say that I wrote this review BEFORE even reading the story? I just had to say that "Speak Now" is my FAVORITE song to listen to when I'm thinking about ships. I mean, absolute favorite. I was just scrolling through the titles and a little part of me screamed when I saw this one. It's awesome to know that someone else thinks the way I do.

After the story:
Awesome! It lived up to my expectations and more with the Ron and Lavender twist!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/27/2013