Reviews for Speak Now
JeanLupin chapter 1 . 1/31
The storyline was a bit confusing at first but then I kinda caught on. Other than that, this was (in a good way) romantic and emotional. I do like that the ending was happy. It was the best part. :)
CatchingGranger chapter 1 . 1/9
"WEARING A GOWN SHAPED LIKE A PASTRY" LMAO HARDCORE SWIFTIE HERE
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I have to read back to realize that its really not Hermione who interrupt. . . hahaha, but its so cute and sweet. . . Draco become the runaway groom. . .
MeAFanficAddict chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
ha ha ! it was nice

I seriously thought Hermione interrupted draco's wedding
One Sapphire Rose chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I had to read that like ten times to get it.

Merlin, I'm slow.
mndalala chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
It's not too confusing. I like the little twist you put in there. I'm soo happy for them in the end, and i think that that would be nice if it's what happened in the canon! But then again, i'm just a reader, not the writer
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
It was confusing indeed, but refreshing as well. Initially I wasn't happy because I thought Draco was being the coward in the relationship and Hermione was the one who had to ruin the wedding and be seen as a home wrecker. This was so much better and I'm happy Ron found his happiness in Lavender as well. The actress that plays her is so sweet, that I actually like Lavender. I'm so very glad everyone got their happy ending.
TillieLynn16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I highly enjoyed this story, although, without the second A/N, I would have been lost, but reading it a second time helped the reading go along easier. All in all, this is an amazing piece!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Yep. It was confusing but I love it even more for that :-)
DragonCastle chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful.

A happy new year to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OMG, can I just say that I wrote this review BEFORE even reading the story? I just had to say that "Speak Now" is my FAVORITE song to listen to when I'm thinking about ships. I mean, absolute favorite. I was just scrolling through the titles and a little part of me screamed when I saw this one. It's awesome to know that someone else thinks the way I do.

After the story:
Awesome! It lived up to my expectations and more with the Ron and Lavender twist!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Nice twist!
blueskiesandfarawaydreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awesome story. I thought it was a little confusing but the whole confusion led to making it a really interesting story. :D
ziva10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
its really funny with the wedding twist
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »