Reviews for Speak Now
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
It was confusing indeed, but refreshing as well. Initially I wasn't happy because I thought Draco was being the coward in the relationship and Hermione was the one who had to ruin the wedding and be seen as a home wrecker. This was so much better and I'm happy Ron found his happiness in Lavender as well. The actress that plays her is so sweet, that I actually like Lavender. I'm so very glad everyone got their happy ending.
TillieLynn16 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I highly enjoyed this story, although, without the second A/N, I would have been lost, but reading it a second time helped the reading go along easier. All in all, this is an amazing piece!
AussieSweet chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
Yep. It was confusing but I love it even more for that :-)
DragonCastle chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Beautiful.

A happy new year to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
shep114 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
OMG, can I just say that I wrote this review BEFORE even reading the story? I just had to say that "Speak Now" is my FAVORITE song to listen to when I'm thinking about ships. I mean, absolute favorite. I was just scrolling through the titles and a little part of me screamed when I saw this one. It's awesome to know that someone else thinks the way I do.

After the story:
Awesome! It lived up to my expectations and more with the Ron and Lavender twist!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Nice twist!
blueskiesandfarawaydreams chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Awesome story. I thought it was a little confusing but the whole confusion led to making it a really interesting story. :D
ziva10 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
its really funny with the wedding twist
Lady Shadow Walker chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I love this! I'll admit that I almost got a headache trying to figure out what had happened, but I figured it out.
Yes.It.Is chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Amazing piece of work!
olverabonk chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
You got me! I did think it was Hermione. I loved the flashback. You almost had me in tears. So sad. If only he came to his senses sooner. Sweet ending.
DracoMalfoy456 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Oh, no, not confusing at all. I just had to read it five times before I finally got it. - I love this song. Also, I felt I should say that I've been reading a lot of your stories (On my iPod, which is evil, and doesn't allow me to favorite them, but I thought you'd like to know) and I've loved all of the ones I read, which is most of them. - You're an amazing writer, which I'm sure you've been told before. :) So... yeah. -
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
i think at the bride-to-be part you should have written hermionie's name along with a refrence to her being in white. it would have made more sence then. bride to be is too vague.
amy.dw chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
that was a very clever twist. Everybody does Hermione interrupting Draco's wedding but this is unique!(and not at all confusing)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »