Reviews for Terminator: Deceiving Looks
Moviac chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
Wow, I had to read this chapter a couple times over to fully understand what was going on. Especially the memory exchange thing had gotten me confused for a while, since it's been a long while since I've read your first story about Elizabeth. And it still puzzles me a little what the Resistance has done and what Skynet has done to Elizabeth and her friends. Maybe a simple explanation could suffice?

On another note, I really liked this chapter despite the confusing part. It was exciting to read about what Elizabeth would choose (her parents, her friends or Jamison) and the consequences of her choices, though I'm a little disappointed to have her travelling through time without ever forgiving her parents for their mistakes. In my opinion, it would've been the perfect ending if she would've simply been forgiving towards them and still make the choice to travel through time for whatever reason.

Though what I can't understand, is how willingly Elizabeth would just make the decision to go through time by herself. Doesn't she know that when she ends up in the future, Skynet would be waiting for her (since Matilda knows exactly where and when she's going to end up, therefore informing Skynet about it)? Seems like she's about to get into a whole lot of trouble once in the future.

Furthermore, I'm anxiously anticipating the last chapter of this story. And I certainly hope that you'll do another follow up story after this one, 'cause I'm really curious about Elizabeth's adventures in the future. So please keep those amazing chapters coming.
Moviac chapter 9 . 3/27/2012
From what I've read, Damien is someone who wants to restore the British glory to it's old days, which is understandable in my opinion. After all, the USA were the ones to found Skynet and they were also the ones behind the horrifying results of that decision. But what I don't get is why Damien would just steal the jets from Elizabeth and therefore from the Resistance, just to teach her a lesson in survival. I mean, isn't that a bit over the top? And wouldn't John be furious about it if he ever finds out? Looks to me like Damien stuck his nose into things he had no business interfering with.

Furthermore, it's interesting to know that Damien was there the moment John and Kate got abducted by the Terminators. Through him, Elizabeth could find out about her parents being taken captive, enabling her to save them. That is, if Damien wants to tell her, of course. In any case, with their help, Elizabeth might just be able to save her friends and her parents from Skynet. If only she will be brave enough to go through with it, which she no doubt is going to be.

It has indeed taken awhile for you to update your story with another chapter, but that's okay. I understand that you were busy with your exams and therefore you had no time continuing this story. But now that you have written another chapter, I'm glad to have read it and I can't wait for the next one.

Anyway, I can't hardly wait to read the next chapter, so please update soon. Thanks in advance.
Moviac chapter 8 . 12/22/2011
Okay, so what I understand is that the British branche of the Resistance had stolen Elizabeth's jets? Why on Earth would they do that? It just doesn't make any sense. Of course I understand that everyone in this future robotic war has some advantage of getting a few extra pair of jets, but why the British in particular? That's certainly something I can't wait to find out about.

Secondly, how did the British Resistance know about the troubles Elizabeth and her friends were in? Were they monitoring her every move or something? Somehow, I get the vibe that the interference of the British Resistance has something to do with the capture of both John and Kate, am I right? And if so, will I find out about it or am I just making some silly assumptions?

Furthermore, I can't wait to read what's going to happen next. What will Elizabeth do once she finds out both of her parents have been captured by Skynet, along with 3 of her friends? And what's going to happen, now that she's with Adam? Will they find a solution so that Elizabeth can save both her friends and her parents or will there be a sacrifice needed? A sacrifice that'll change everything?

I'm so thrilled to read the next chapter, so please, please, please, keep those awesome chapters coming. It's getting really exciting, so please update soon. Thanks in advance.
Moviac chapter 7 . 9/15/2011
Looks like Elizabeth's friends are either captured or killed by the terminators, which is certainly not a good thing either way. I hope Elizabeth's going to be able to save them from Skynet's claws before she's too late. Also, I'm hoping that Cheska, Samira en Melvy are not going to be hurt of killed at a later stage if they have indeed been captured by Skynet. Elizabeth certainly needs to talk some things out with them, and that can't happen when they're dead. So I hope they're going to be okay.

Meanwhile, you still haven't revealed who this mysterious person, who saved Elizabeth, is. However, I now know for certain that he's not someone familiar to her, since she doesn't seem to recognize him. And from your chapter, I also know that this man is from Scottish descent and that he has some medical skills. So slowly but surely, the identity of this man is becoming clearer and clearer with every chapter.

Also, John and Kate are captured? When I'd read that for the first time, I just couldn't believe it. Last time, they had just lost their home and now they are suddenly captured by Skynet? How did that happen? What happened in the mean time? That's what I'm desperate to know about. So please update soon.

Argh, the curiosity is killing me! I want to know what happens next! So please, please, please continue with your story very soon.
Moviac chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Yay, finally one of the stolen jets makes a return, even though it's still a mystery who stole them. A mystery I have a lot of questions about, like: Who is this man with the mousy brown hair? Did he steal the jets? And why did he come to save Elizabeth and her friends? These are the questions I can't wait to have an answer to. So please update your next chapter soon.

Meanwhile, it looks like Elizabeth is badly hurt while her friends are shooting terminators by the dozen. I certainly hope she makes it out of this mess alive and well, so that she can join her friends in the battle against the robots. She just has to survive, because I just can't imagine this story without her. So she just has to live. Please?

I've noticed that I've been the only one to review your chapters and that no one else seems to have read this story. I find this quite disappointing, because it's such an interesting story you're writing. What do you think about this?

Anyway, please keep on writing those awesome chapters. I'd really like to read more, so please keep them coming. Thanks in advance.
Moviac chapter 5 . 6/25/2011
Uh oh, looks like Elizabeth is in danger if Jamison is going to do as he's been told by his mother. Can't wait to find out if he's actually going to go through with it.

Meanwhile, it's surprising to know that Melvy already knows about Cheska because of Elizabeth. If Elizabethy didn't have a fight with Cheska, then he wouldn't know at all and everything would be just fine. But now I can totally imagine Elizabeth's world to completely fall apart in front of her own eyes and there's nothing she can do about it. And I guess that it's going to get even harder for her.

It has been a while since you've updated this story and I'm glad that you've finally done it. However, now I want to read the next chapter as I'm really curious to know what happens next. So please update soon.
Moviac chapter 4 . 5/13/2011
So Cheska has some secrets of her own. That's not going to sit well with Melvy when he finds out.

Furthermore, it seems like Elizabeth is so in love with Jamison that she has completely forgiven him for the disappearance of the jets. Guess that isn't going to end well with her friends if she keeps on sleeping with him.

I'm already curious to read the next chapter, so please keep them coming. I can't wait to read what's going to happen next.
Moviac chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
I'm probably as confused as Jamison is about the missing jets. I wonder who took them if it wasn't Skynet?

So Melvy likes Cheska. I guess I'd seen that coming, so it wasn't that much of a surprise. With one boy in a group with 3 girls, there has got to be some romance between one another. So Melvy's revelation wasn't a total shock in my opinion.

Please keep writing those awesome chapters. I'd definitely like to read more of them, so please update soon.
Moviac chapter 2 . 4/10/2011
Definitely good. Looks like Elizabeth is going to be pretty angry at Jamison for stealing the jets. But this theft also is going to cause a rift between the 4 friends, which sounds promising for the chapters to come. I wonder if Elizabeth is able to justify herself for her mistakes.

Anyway, please keep going. I want to know what happens next.
Moviac chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
Nice start of a brand new story. I'm already curious to read what's going to happen next.

I love the Joker quote ("And...here...we...go!"), which is a nice little nod between the performances of Christian Bale in both The Dark Knight and Terminator: Salvation.

On another note, maybe this is a possible idea for the future of your story. Maybe you could have Elizabeth rebel against her parents. But when they're killed, she's forced to make a choice between going back in time to save her parents or going on a mission to save Jamison, her true love. However, it's totally up to you to make a decision on how this story goes. This is just some idea I had.

Anyway, please continue with your story. I'd like to read more of the adventures of Elizabeth Connor.