Reviews for Ignored
benperez31 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Wow, quite an ending. I guess you didn't want to prolong things. I'm sorry that you didn't get the response you wanted from this story but I think that should not have dampened your enthusiasm for the story. I prefer to look at the number of hits my story gets. I don't think people really have the courage to review if all they have to say is 'great story'. Also, they may not have a connection when they read a story, having saved it to their computer/other tech device so they can read it when they have time. I personally don't have a wi-fi or internet connection in my office so I save the chapters of the story I want to read to my laptop and read it when I have time. I know my situation may be rare in today's tech heavy and internet connected world but it's what I have to deal with. I really wish you had continued this story a bit more and let Harry live and be paired with Ginny. I will wait patiently for your new story.
durred chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
As always an excellant story. I have enjoyed all your stories and look forward to the end of this one. Thanks Durred
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Hey you...

So if you continued this how would it work?

I'd like to read more adventures of this crew...

love ya

Mae
Nanettez chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I thought this story was very good and I am not sure why not many people read it.

I was wondering why Snape did not die with the other death eaters. I can't remember anything in the earlier chapters saying that he is not one in your story.
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
Good one!

Just a small epilogue would be enough!
OakDarkleaf chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I liked the story, though the last chapter did seem a little rushed. Was that the way it was originally planned out, or did you finish it there due to lack of readership? The lack of readership could be attributed to it being labeled a Hermione/George fic. As it is an unusual pairing, some may have passed it over. A lot of your other stories were tagged Harry/Ginny, which obviously has a larger following.

In time, I think this story would have picked up steam readership-wise, and I am interested if you decide to do a sequel. Hopefully Harry isn't permanently dead.

I look forward to your future stories.
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Ahhhh the introduction of the ol diary huh?

Loved the party! It was nice of Dumbles to do that for the boys.

gotta love Dobby... I'm surprised actually that none of the house elves can't fix the spell problem... maybe it has to be one of Harry's elves... or maybe the basilisk venom will take care of it... or maybe I'll have to wait until the next book since the title changes :0)

Love ya'

Mae
Luiz4200 chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Poor Harry. Why didn't Mr. Granger just ignore Harry like the other Muggles?
RE5 forever chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Sweet well done.
FriendofMolly chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Keeps,

Well Dang! Just when Ginny got over her aversion to being near Harry, along comes the Diary. Now, why would Dobby even think Harry wouldn't be able to get out of the RoR? I guess he was just concentrating on the evil that will be happening at Hogwarts. Good chapter. I was hoping that Molly would have met up with Harry. If anything or anyone can get rid of the curse, I would think that the Love of Molly Weasley would do it. Remember it was a Mother's Love that saved him in the first place.

XOXOXO,

FoM
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
go for H/G!

good one!

update soon!
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
Loved your chapter Mr. Flintstone. Ginny is free to be his friend finally. Looking forward to cake and ice cream tonight. A year older but not wise enough it seems.
StormyFireDragon chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
this is still a very good story. keep up the great work.
benperez31 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
That was another good one. It was great that Ginny was able to thank Harry for her birthday present and hug him though the way she treated him on the train worries me. Is the diary already controlling her? Will it worsen things between them? Does this mean you've resolved your issues about pairing Harry? :)
Jim Red Hawk chapter 4 . 4/8/2011
"Daphne had been asked because she was a great niece of the Dumbledore family"

Well, well I think you have written something that no one else ever has! Congrats! :) That HAS to be a first!

JimS