Reviews for Ignored
benperez31 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Great chapter. One thing though, where in the story did Harry get on the team? It wasn't in the first chapter and I didn't come across it in this one. Ron is a real idiot. I'm glad Seamus defended Harry and the twins are befriending him. I do hope Harry finds happiness at the end of this story since it seems he won't be paired with Hermione and there may be little chance of him hooking up with Ginny.
mkeeg91 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
great part 2 with a very dreary ending ;) lol

i'm happy that Snape was able to see this Harry. :)

i've been looking for this type of story recently so this was a nice change

keep up the great work
Luiz4200 chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Harry saw himself dying in a dungeon, with a fang of some sort sticking out of his arm.

He has a death wish?
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Great start! can't wait for the next chapter

Killing/destroying a Horcrux:

- Basilisk Venom

- Firefiend

- Goblin Made Weapons laced with Basilisk vemon

- killing curse (AVADA): not sure if it only works on live ones thought

- maybe u could invent another method to add originality to ur story (a new spell, a potion, etc)
benperez31 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Interesting start. I gather this will not be a Harry/Ginny pairing? Though the listed characters point to a Hermione/George pairing. Will Harry really die here because there will be no one to come back to? I look forward to Hermione's attempts to befriend Harry.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Cool. Where will George get in and how did you manage to get names? Has FFN fixed the glitch?
Jim Red Hawk chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
What are the different ways to destroy a Horcrux?

I know of 2 ways. Fiendfrye and basilisk poison on the blade of Griffindor's sword. Both have been used before.

I think you have a good start to what may become a very good story!

THANKS! :)

JimS
FriendofMolly chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ollie,

Welcome back! How the heck are you? This was an interesting take on the affect of being a Horcrux. The ways Horcruxes were destroyed were being stabbed by a tooth of a Basilisk(of course it had venom on it), the sword (also imbued with Basilisk venom),fiendfyre, finally by the wand that transfered the bit of Riddle in the first place by means of the same spell the Killing curse. But it was also cast by the original caster. Perhaps in the books Albus has, explains the how to's and so on, on how to create one, has a spell that can transfer the horcrux from one item to another. Now it may have to be the owner of the soul. But if the intent of the wizard is not to destroy, but to move it could be done. Hey this is AU, you can make it so. Come on Ollie. Just remember that unless all Horcruxes are destroyed Riddle will find a way to come back, then Harry would need to have that bit to be able to destroy him. So does that answer your question? Hee hee hee hee.

Love to you,

FoM
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Found myself forgetting Harry was in the chapter. Darn the magic in the story. Must fight it so I can enjoy the story and remember Harry. Great story. Will send you private message about your horcrux problem.
Mae Silverpaws2 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
awwww I love it!

Poor little Harry he's so down trodden...

You wrote him very well...

Oh the adventures those two can get themselves into. :0) - evil grin

This should be a very fun story...

(how did you get a new story up? I still can't get mine up...)

love ya