Reviews for first dawn:Elizabeths story
enticed reader chapter 20 . 2/17/2013
please finish this i want to know what happens with the baby, how it is born
Moonlight Starlove chapter 20 . 11/26/2011
aww, update soon :)
Scarlet Liliy chapter 20 . 9/24/2011
Please please make another chapter
githarington chapter 20 . 7/3/2011
Hii,

Long timee. Love how the story is turning out. You're not updating so often now are you? :)
githarington chapter 18 . 6/7/2011
OMMGGG I haven't read this story in agesss. Loving itt
I choose the Hunger Games chapter 20 . 5/29/2011
Great chapter please write more soon
Sunshine72 chapter 20 . 5/26/2011
I like it!
Blessed Belieber chapter 16 . 5/6/2011
One more thing! Please make Elizabeth's friend's child Tanya! I know Edward and her would be great friends don't listen to that nutt job lol. (Paramorelover101)

paramorelover101 or whatever. Damn u need 2 be more supportive of a fan and btw...SHUT THE FUCK UP! LMAO! JK JK! But, really. For the time being a tom boy too! :) sweet!
Blessed Belieber chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Aww, update soon please! You don't know how long've waited for this moment :-D
githarington chapter 17 . 5/2/2011
Hey,

don't worry about it being short it was still good though. What year are you in? Because not being rudr but I did flnaders field stuff in year 6... are you doing GCSE history?
githarington chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
Pahahahaha baby Eddie's makinn mama sick lol. nice sweet chapter here
githarington chapter 15 . 4/22/2011
I'm cnfuesed... if his mother's dead then why is he speakin in preset tense at some points? "Yes she is"
githarington chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
Pahahaa, this wasnt half bad actually, still steamy but it could go in a 12 if you ask me. Next chapter tonight?
githarington chapter 2 . 4/21/2011
Hey,

this is a review/reply for chapter 13 but i had to post it here coz im only allowed eview per chapter.

Youre welcome, ill help out whenever ican, please dont take my comments the wrong way it's just that i can be painfully honest at times. I also find that if i read over my own work i cannot notice my own mistakes as i have already got what it's meant to look like in my head i tend to think that it's like that on the page which is why i had a beta. i fired she wasn't doing a good job in my actually thining of becoming a beta myelf bt tht would be a pretty basic beta only editing punctuation, structure and sometimes grammer. It's OK I dont mind waiting as longg as you make my wait worth while. Dont worry, if anyone knows anything about being immature its me. sorry if im bugging you, just let me know if i am, i tend to get carried away
githarington chapter 13 . 4/21/2011
woah woah woah woah woah. First of all, how did Carisle know that her mother died? If I read correctly it appeared that Elizabeth was reading the letter when collapes and Edward Sr never read the letter secondly what does the she mean when she said "He's with my father?" I thought her father remarried whI'm wrong but I doubt it LOL.

On the bright sideyou have no idea how happy I am tat they're in love with each other. I really hope theey start making babies soon LOL See I'm not all that cynical xD