Reviews for A Gift from the Past
rexsoka4 chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
LOVE THIS!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I would have suggested Kyle Katarn for her master, purely for the chuck norris / kyle katarn joke factor :)
Daisy-023 chapter 13 . 2/2/2013
Fix. The. Ending. Ass.
Fallen Jedi 79 chapter 13 . 12/20/2012
Just finished mass reading this Story, and it was awesome. I loved the Ahsoka Ben pairing Misty, I wish that I had found it sooner, I probably didn't because I wasn't on this site when it was written. Great job, loved the scene between Leia and Jacen, better job than my Vader/Luke argument in the last chapter that I posted in my own opinion. I also thought that it was pure brilliance to put Ahsoka in Carbonite and have her awakened sixty years later and end up married to the Grandson of her Master. Thanks for mentioning this FIc to me, I really enjoyed it.
-Fallen Jedi 79
slyfer60 chapter 13 . 2/13/2012
I have to say this has got to be one of the best fan fics ever of all time.

Ben/Ahsoka as a couple was awsome
Padawan-Tane chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
I love the story, the best one I have read. Good job :)
SanDavis687 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Ar-Pharazon - King of Numenor chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Well, so this is what happens when Ahsoka meets Ben. Nice

WRITE ON!
ILDV chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Very Good
The Magic of the Night chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
This was really sweet! I love the ending to the story and would definitely love to see one-shots of anything Ben/Ahsoka. Thanks for writing and sharing this fun story with all of us!
Legionary Prime chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
Perfect ending. Bravo.
Lys8375 chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
I read your fic and I found it great! The idea of Ahsoka in carbonite for nearly sixty years felicitous I thinks, as well to make a in couple with Ben! I haven't read Star Wars Extended Universe but I know enought of Legacy of the Force to said that's NOT happy. With Jacen's fall to the Dark Side, and everything he does with the worse, Mara's death, it's possibly to wonder if the authors wanted to make a curse on Skywalker's and Solo's family...

Well, at least, with your fic, thy're safe of that! Good work again!
Ben Thryss chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
...beautiful.

I really couldn't have asked for a better ending. I could really feel the emotions that the characters projected.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to the oneshots.
Simon SW chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Really good story and would be cool to see what happens next.
The Magic of the Night chapter 12 . 8/22/2011
Yay! I loved it, and I'm so glad a big group of Jedi took on Lumiya. I wonder why the order doesn't do that in the Legacy of the Force books. Oh well. This chapter was great- I especially liked the last two paragraphs. You said you are making a sequel? (Maybe not...I honestly don't remember.) Do you know what you are going to call it?