Reviews for A Hero's Sacrifice
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
good, harry never love hermoine and she never love him good story what I do like is they had a good life, they were married to good people. you did not take the bashing way witch is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
So true.
dead feather chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I think I would've liked this better if it was never revealed that Hermione had similar feelings. It would be sort of left out.

It's too bad neither of them seemed to appreciate or love their children but thought their own heart first.

Then again, I would've really liked this if Harry hadn't married Ginny.

I didn't like the ending much, then again I can't really say what it should've been. Them in their 90's, Gin and Ron dead and then they'd admit their feelings... eurgh. Or them leaving their families behind and running away to bahama.. noup. It would just make them seem more rotten.

I really wanted to like this, but it would've required something to turn things around suprisingly. Now this was just basically what I mostly thought canon to be with jkr and her obvious ending.
sleepdeprived91 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
wow... kinda depressing... but it is well written and these two are one of my favourite pairings... though my absolute favourite would have to be draco and hermione...:D
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
nice start
garotainvisivel2 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
How sad.

Lately, I started to accept the cannon, but I always liked better Hermione/Harry pairing. Once, my mum was watching one of the Harry Potter movies and asked me why Hermione and Harry weren't a couple, heh.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
it was a good one thanks keep up the good work