Reviews for A Map and A Book
Ranon chapter 22 . 9/15
Fantastic fic so far. I like the way you've given Nami and Robin realistic reactions to the traumas they've gone through. That stuff doesn't just vanish after a victory and I am so glad you've touched upon that. It will be very interesting once this fic catches up to the water 7 arc.
JustMBM chapter 22 . 1/4
Wow, Just Wow xD This Fic looks incredible good :) keep writing please D;
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
One thing I like about your stories and your writing style is, how you like to repeat phrases/words to hammer the point home.

Please keep writing.
Thyatira chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Nami seems a little out of character, and her feelings for Robin come out of nowhere, but Robin herself is pretty spot on and I do like seeing them together. For a romance, though, the two lovebirds certainly don't get to interact much, which is an unusual approach. All in all I think I like this, and hope to see more someday. Thanks!
ShadowAthems chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Please, tell me you are going to continue this story someday. The plot was just thickening and they haven't show any real emotion aside from want.
silverchiarixx chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
woohoo! can't wait for the next chapter!
umm does robin only like redheads lolz
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
doc chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Hey, i really love this fic. Great job so far! They only thing that would make me love it more would be if you updated; even if its just a couple more chapters to wrap things up. Though i understand that is very unlikely seeing as how it's been over a year since your last update.
drgonlance36 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
There is nothing to say but UPDATE!
Seleras chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
I made a account because this fic was so amazingly good that I just had to leave a review. This has to be about the best Robin/Nami fanfiction I have ever read. An amazing plot coupled with superb writing..this fic just blew me away. I am a bit scared though because it wasn't updated in quite a while. This fic is just too epic to die. Please update Scioneeris :)
Zohra-Falter chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
honestly speaking it is the first well crafted nami/robin fanfiction I've seen so far.
please continue.
GuitarBOSS chapter 20 . 3/1/2013
It's at this point that I should stress that Miss Goldenweek is 13 and Robin is 26... THIS IS WRONG! chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
Encore! Encore!
dksamuri chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
More please?!
ArrancarRayflo chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
I Never Knew There Was Such A Good Yuri Story About Robin And Nami!
I Really Like Your Plot But I'm Saddened To See You Haven't Updated In A While!
Please Update Soon I'd Really Like To See How Thier Relationship Will Go!