Reviews for A Map and A Book
Eplus chapter 22 . 5/18
please continue!
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 5 . 1/3
You should do one where zoro and luffy have a brother type relationship and zoro comforts luffy after aces desth
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 4 . 1/3
nobody messes with zoro apparently unless there luffy or sanji
Yuki Kyuu Aizawa chapter 1 . 1/2
this is the going merry there's always excitement
Ranon chapter 22 . 9/15/2015
Fantastic fic so far. I like the way you've given Nami and Robin realistic reactions to the traumas they've gone through. That stuff doesn't just vanish after a victory and I am so glad you've touched upon that. It will be very interesting once this fic catches up to the water 7 arc.
JustMBM chapter 22 . 1/4/2015
Wow, Just Wow xD This Fic looks incredible good :) keep writing please D;
Infinity Comes To A End chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
One thing I like about your stories and your writing style is, how you like to repeat phrases/words to hammer the point home.

Please keep writing.
Thunder Beagle chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
Nami seems a little out of character, and her feelings for Robin come out of nowhere, but Robin herself is pretty spot on and I do like seeing them together. For a romance, though, the two lovebirds certainly don't get to interact much, which is an unusual approach. All in all I think I like this, and hope to see more someday. Thanks!
ShadowAthems chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Please, tell me you are going to continue this story someday. The plot was just thickening and they haven't show any real emotion aside from want.
iwaizumihajimeme chapter 22 . 6/2/2014
woohoo! can't wait for the next chapter!
umm does robin only like redheads lolz
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
doc chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Hey, i really love this fic. Great job so far! They only thing that would make me love it more would be if you updated; even if its just a couple more chapters to wrap things up. Though i understand that is very unlikely seeing as how it's been over a year since your last update.
drgonlance36 chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
There is nothing to say but UPDATE!
Seleras chapter 22 . 6/6/2013
I made a account because this fic was so amazingly good that I just had to leave a review. This has to be about the best Robin/Nami fanfiction I have ever read. An amazing plot coupled with superb writing..this fic just blew me away. I am a bit scared though because it wasn't updated in quite a while. This fic is just too epic to die. Please update Scioneeris :)
Zohra-Falter chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
bravo
splendid
honestly speaking it is the first well crafted nami/robin fanfiction I've seen so far.
please continue.