Reviews for Lily's Gift
CuteKneazle chapter 1 . 1/21
Please Please Please continue this story! It'll be so cool! Just imagine the chaos! Please? xxCuteKneazle
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Terrific!
TheGoldenTrioFan chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
That was a nice little piece. It was good to see a nice snape.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Me encanto este capĂ­tulo, fue sencillamente genial, espero que puedas hacer una historia de este one shot, porque seria maravilloso
CalliM chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Excellent story. I do wish that it was not complete as I love to read more of this verse. Thank you so much for sharing it wit us.
Taly-chan chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Excellent trampoline. A Harry willing to go as far as he could could become a scary and interesting thing indeed.
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Excellent story. I like how Severus rose above his feelings of hatred for James to do the right thing and encourage Harry to do well in his class as well as seeing the signs of abuse that just wasn't seen in canon. I hope he does more to help Harry in that regard. I'd love for this story to continue.
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Amazing story. The ending was fabulous.
mandancie chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
this was really good! :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
cool fanfic
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
This is certainly a different Harry than the one we see in canon, but it's certainly a possible one. And this is a different Snape, too, who seems to be working hard to actually see *Harry*. Nicely done.
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
I love it!
Swannoch1 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really liked this story, it left me wanting to know more. Snape would more than likely speal to Dumbledore and see that Harry did the best he could in all his classes not just potions I think it would be interesting to see how the rest of his Hogwarts years went.
Therio chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
Good story. My only complaint is that I would have liked to have seen more.
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Lol, that was a really good story. I enjoyed that alot. Thank you for writing it and sharing it.