Reviews for The Music Of The Night
Lillywhite1 chapter 13 . 10/17
Thanks for writing this amazing story!
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 2 . 6/15
This is a beautiful story. I like the way you've blended this with Phantom of the Opera, made them both lost souls of the night searching for meaning
twirob chapter 13 . 3/19
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME! little story ;) thanks so much for sharing it and keeping it posted for us to read again and again ;D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2016
Very beautifully written
fatpotatoe chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Poor poor misunderstood Edward.
fatpotatoe chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Beautiful beautiful writing.
Sarai GN chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
I loved it so much!
I felt every single emotion along with them, loneliness, sadness, regret, and finally hope, when they met.
Their first time together it's how it was supposed to be, he's a vampire and in the middle of ecstasy he can't control himself.
I was sad for Bella too because no one could see her, after so many years of being invisible to the world, now was literally invisible to everyone else.
They are happy together and that's what matters.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.
Mell C chapter 12 . 5/5/2016
Thank you, enjoyed this unique story. I did read the epi, but must have bumped the review button too soon.
Byrd3-13 chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
Though this story has fewer chapters and reviews then most of the others I have read it brought me more happiness then some with three times as much. You truly have a gift with words.
dpennell007 chapter 13 . 10/9/2015
Thank you for sharing your fantastic, beautifully written story. I loved it!
Jibson01 chapter 7 . 9/15/2015
I feel this guy.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/7/2015
Thank you!
Eli42 chapter 13 . 7/2/2015
cctwilight chapter 13 . 6/16/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
PAT2024 chapter 13 . 3/3/2015
Another great story...but too short...

I have now read all your stories, and I hope you will soon post something new as I really enjoyed your writing and your imagination.

Thank you.