Reviews for The Music Of The Night
sweetveruca chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Gorgeous story...I loved this Edward so much. Thank you for writing it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Surcease ...
RSmith1219 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Such a great chapter! I feel so connected with Edward and bella. The way you portray them is spectacular. Love it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Such a powerful depiction of loneliness.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Cyrabear recced this in her latest update. So achingly lonely.
RSmith1219 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Oh how sweet! I absolutely loved this chapter! It was so great! I'm glad that Edward has found some sort of happiness :). Wonderful story So far!
RSmith1219 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Great intro for Bella. I like that we get info on both of their pasts before bringing them together. Again, wonderfully written :)
RSmith1219 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow. That was incredible! I'm hooked :). This was so extremely well-written and detailed. Can't wait to keep reading!
CyraBear chapter 13 . 12/16/2011
Really, you were perfect. I only wish I knew your secret. :)
CyraBear chapter 12 . 12/16/2011
Some maid is going to be extra confused when she opens that hotel room and sees the mess. Or...some traveler is going to be pissed that he was given a wrecked room.

LoL. Awesome. Loved it. :)
CyraBear chapter 11 . 12/16/2011
Oh, I so totally called it! Awesome!
CyraBear chapter 10 . 12/16/2011
Lady, you are a master.

Hoping that Bella's invisibility is like her shield, that she can learn to throw it off...
CyraBear chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
That was one of the best vampire lemons I have ever read. Flippin sweet.
CyraBear chapter 8 . 12/16/2011
It's fascinating, what you've done with Bella's ability. I thought that Demitri's inability to see her was because of his tracking talent - he couldn't track her, therefore she was less visible to him. But you've turned it into something else. Is she invisible invisible, or is it like what Renata does - she just deflects attention somehow? Sweeeeet.
CyraBear chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
Something tells me that the production is now short one Phantom and one stage hand.
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »