Reviews for The Music Of The Night
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
What an amazing story! Each of your fics is unique.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 11 . 12/17/2011
Wow
20000 WPM chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
I agree with Bella, Christine was a fool and a coward. I would have chosen the phantom. I love how atuned they are to each other. However, I have a feeling of forboding that Edward will leave Bella. He wants her, and what having her in his life would mean for him. He just does not realize what having him in her life would do for her. He believes she is better off without his monstrous self and he is so wrong. I hope he figures it out before he makes a mistake and leaves her for her own good. I believe this Bella may never trust again, if he were to do so.
20000 WPM chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Somehow, he manages to let everything he has ever wanted walk away. "Isabella Swan," he whispers. And somehow, he knows. He looks up from the paper to stare with wonder at the darkness all around him. And with reverence, he murmurs, simply, "Bella."

And for what feels like the first time in a century, he smiles.

I am smiling too. This is so beautifully written. I am excited to see where you are going with this but I wanted to take the time to review and show you some of my favorite parts.
20000 WPM chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Interesting Bella. Longing to be center stage, the object of everyone's adoration and admiration. Yet she finds herself going unnoticed and unseen. Often seeking that out consiously. It appears that alot of time has passed here for Edward to be in Bella's time. Was he singing in the show or playing the piano? At first it says voice and then it says music. I was just curious. I guess I can hit the next button and find out. LOL
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Awesome first chapter. Your Edward is so tortured. Your words so descriptive. I am looking forward to reading more, you are very talented. Is this going to follow the twilight timeline at all? I see you have already switched some things up.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
Well done! No le petite morte there.
sweetveruca chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Gorgeous story...I loved this Edward so much. Thank you for writing it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Surcease ...
RSmith1219 chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Such a great chapter! I feel so connected with Edward and bella. The way you portray them is spectacular. Love it!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Such a powerful depiction of loneliness.
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Cyrabear recced this in her latest update. So achingly lonely.
RSmith1219 chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Oh how sweet! I absolutely loved this chapter! It was so great! I'm glad that Edward has found some sort of happiness :). Wonderful story So far!
RSmith1219 chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Great intro for Bella. I like that we get info on both of their pasts before bringing them together. Again, wonderfully written :)
RSmith1219 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Wow. That was incredible! I'm hooked :). This was so extremely well-written and detailed. Can't wait to keep reading!
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »