Reviews for The Music Of The Night
Secret Nom de Plume chapter 13 . 5/31/2014
I thought this was really spectacular: well written and original. Thanks for sharing!
qhrciskrpc chapter 4 . 4/21/2014
This is awesome. You give halojones competition.
yayasimone chapter 13 . 1/23/2014
Brilliant writing. Brilliant imagination.
Riam chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
So, so beautifull.
Robward17 chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
Spectacular! Bravo my lady.
homermyhero chapter 13 . 11/19/2013
A beautiful, beautiful story. Wonderful characters and storyline, I prefer this to the real one a million times over. Your writing is just so captivating, I am shocked I took so long to find this gem. Thank you so very much for sharing. Loved it :)
sofiadixon chapter 11 . 10/19/2013
Excellent. Didn't see any of this coming.
Mell C chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Thank you for a unique story.
Mell C chapter 8 . 10/8/2013
So no Rosalie and no Emmett. That makes me sad. But I see why Carlisle didn't. Interesting twist. As is Bella 's power. I'm enjoying the story. I had to painfully tear myself away to watch my hometown team lose a baseball game last night. It's the playoffs, which our city hasn't seen in two decades. So you're that good.
Mell C chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This may be the most poignant and articulate version of Edward's feelings of loneliness and alienation that I have read. Well done.
trueform chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
trueform chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Ooohhh, very cool power Bella!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Poor Edward my heart aches for him... most tend to forget what he must have gone through before he meet Bella... how lonely he must have been in a house full of mates!

Glad that he has found some comfort now.
kinsano chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
What a wonderfully unique story with such an interesting spin on Bella's talent! And the voice of the story was just as beautifully lilting and ethereal as an aria. Fantastic! This is going into my faves list, and if I could rank them, this would be at the top of the list! Thank you so much for writing! It's always a pleasure to read your work!
kinsano chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I am absolutely enthralled by this story!
1,278 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »