Reviews for The Music Of The Night
Mell C chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This may be the most poignant and articulate version of Edward's feelings of loneliness and alienation that I have read. Well done.
trueform chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
Enjoyed this very much. Thank you.
trueform chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
Ooohhh, very cool power Bella!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Poor Edward my heart aches for him... most tend to forget what he must have gone through before he meet Bella... how lonely he must have been in a house full of mates!

Glad that he has found some comfort now.
kinsano chapter 13 . 8/12/2013
What a wonderfully unique story with such an interesting spin on Bella's talent! And the voice of the story was just as beautifully lilting and ethereal as an aria. Fantastic! This is going into my faves list, and if I could rank them, this would be at the top of the list! Thank you so much for writing! It's always a pleasure to read your work!
kinsano chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
I am absolutely enthralled by this story!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2013
I can't sleep and stumbled upon this story. So lovely, thank you. My insomnia was worth it.
beckaboo924 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I really really loved this! I always wanted to read a fic where Edward actually broke Bella. I mean his fears were always justified. And for Bella to actually show her suffering instead of hiding it for his benifit. I loved Bella's gift. So unique.

Thanks for writing!
smdev81 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
thank YOU for sharing such a beautiful, sweet, quiet, touching, exciting, and loving story! i really could not get enough and had to read this all in one sitting! the way you quietly introduced the characters and their pain, their love, was so beautiful, breathtaking, and just awesome! these 13 chapters were filled to the brim with a wide range of emotions and i thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter and getting a little heart-ercise (-aching, -breaking, -warming, -felt ...)
great story - thanks again!
smdev81 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
hold on - gotta wipe my brow and take a deep breath - hew!
that was a lot of excitement!
love love LOVED your line at the end there, "And it is so much more than enough" - ohhh! happy sigh!
smdev81 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
ohhh, sad that she feels so isolated … at least she is loved, so loved!
YAY to kickin' butt and taking names! Haahahha LOVED that! great job!
smdev81 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
oh, the beautiful ebbs and flows of your story - just can't get enough!
smdev81 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
this chapter brought many smiles - so touching … quiet love … oh, le siiiigh!
smdev81 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
so heartbreaking - you certainly seem to know just how to write all of the emotions of the heart!
glad you brought everyone together again - so much love!
thank you for sharing!
smdev81 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
this chapter definitely had my heart racing!
it seems right that she's not afraid and still wants him ... and when they come together ... so beautiful … but then, suddenly, not … eeek! could not get to the next chapter fast enough!
great job with this chapter!
1,269 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »