Reviews for The Music Of The Night
smdev81 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
thank YOU for sharing such a beautiful, sweet, quiet, touching, exciting, and loving story! i really could not get enough and had to read this all in one sitting! the way you quietly introduced the characters and their pain, their love, was so beautiful, breathtaking, and just awesome! these 13 chapters were filled to the brim with a wide range of emotions and i thoroughly enjoyed reading each and every chapter and getting a little heart-ercise (-aching, -breaking, -warming, -felt ...)
great story - thanks again!
smdev81 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
hold on - gotta wipe my brow and take a deep breath - hew!
that was a lot of excitement!
love love LOVED your line at the end there, "And it is so much more than enough" - ohhh! happy sigh!
smdev81 chapter 11 . 3/17/2013
ohhh, sad that she feels so isolated … at least she is loved, so loved!
YAY to kickin' butt and taking names! Haahahha LOVED that! great job!
smdev81 chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
oh, the beautiful ebbs and flows of your story - just can't get enough!
smdev81 chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
this chapter brought many smiles - so touching … quiet love … oh, le siiiigh!
smdev81 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
so heartbreaking - you certainly seem to know just how to write all of the emotions of the heart!
glad you brought everyone together again - so much love!
thank you for sharing!
smdev81 chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
this chapter definitely had my heart racing!
it seems right that she's not afraid and still wants him ... and when they come together ... so beautiful … but then, suddenly, not … eeek! could not get to the next chapter fast enough!
great job with this chapter!
smdev81 chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
awwwww, such a beautiful, happy chapter!
but ohhh to her still thinking he's like the rest … hopefully she will understand soon how he truly feels and what she means to him - he certainly seems to be doing his best showing and her :)
and yikes to that ending! who's there?
smdev81 chapter 5 . 3/17/2013
beautiful chapter ... yay for liquid courage! but ohhhh for her thinking whatever unpleasant things she was thinking! hopefully he will rectify that straightaway!
thank you for another great chapter! this quiet story of yours really pulled me in!
smdev81 chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
gah! lots of girlie clapping and giggling through this one ...
that scene backstage? swoon! super swoonage stuff! ;)
oh ... but that line, "And then to let her go"? ohhhh beautiful heartache … gah!
smdev81 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
love how you are quietly unraveling this story - beautiful! I have never read / seen The Phantom of the Opera, but you are certainly making me want to :)
that moment when he first "meets" her? totally had my heart pounding away! and when he realizes that she's his mate and tries to make small talk to try to find out more about her? heart poundage quickly turned into heart meltage with a dollop of teeeheeheees thrown in - teehee, SO cute! :-D
thanks for another great chapter - I hope you keep those smiles of his coming :)
smdev81 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
oh! that is so not cool - so many sleazeballs! stupid mike and stupider matthew - i want to knock their stupid heads together! ugh!
but anyway, enough of that ... great job capturing how she must be feeling with all of the rejection and being used / cast aside ... and that bit at the end where she finally feels like someone saw her, really saw her, even for just a moment? wow! it really felt like the curtains suddenly opened up for the first time (albeit briefly)
hard to read chapter because of what she was going through, but great chapter in showing us her feelings (hopefully that makes sense ...)
thank you for sharing!
smdev81 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
what a quiet, beautiful, tragic, and poignant start! actually, i'm sure there are more words, better words, to describe that chapter, but i'm not so great with my words ... so, i will just say - thank you, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
Delirium01 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Oh I loved this chapter. So interesting that Edward has no problem seeing her, but can't read her mind. Yet all the others have difficulty seeing her. I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

I also liked the reference to how Carlisle couldn't bring himself to change Rosalie given his misgivings about changing Edward.
Delirium01 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Oh, wow. That was unexpected. I have yet to read a story where Edward actually hurts Bella while making love, and I kind of love that you actually decided to make it happen. That sounded wrong. But you know, he always has the superhuman everything, including restraint, so it's more interesting when he actually fails at something, if that makes sense.

I also really like that you gave Bella the ability not just to hide her mind but to hide her physical presence as well. That's a really interesting twist that I didn't see coming.
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »