Reviews for The Music Of The Night
smdev81 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
love how you are quietly unraveling this story - beautiful! I have never read / seen The Phantom of the Opera, but you are certainly making me want to :)
that moment when he first "meets" her? totally had my heart pounding away! and when he realizes that she's his mate and tries to make small talk to try to find out more about her? heart poundage quickly turned into heart meltage with a dollop of teeeheeheees thrown in - teehee, SO cute! :-D
thanks for another great chapter - I hope you keep those smiles of his coming :)
smdev81 chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
oh! that is so not cool - so many sleazeballs! stupid mike and stupider matthew - i want to knock their stupid heads together! ugh!
but anyway, enough of that ... great job capturing how she must be feeling with all of the rejection and being used / cast aside ... and that bit at the end where she finally feels like someone saw her, really saw her, even for just a moment? wow! it really felt like the curtains suddenly opened up for the first time (albeit briefly)
hard to read chapter because of what she was going through, but great chapter in showing us her feelings (hopefully that makes sense ...)
thank you for sharing!
smdev81 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
what a quiet, beautiful, tragic, and poignant start! actually, i'm sure there are more words, better words, to describe that chapter, but i'm not so great with my words ... so, i will just say - thank you, thank you for writing this story and sharing it with us!
Delirium01 chapter 8 . 3/4/2013
Oh I loved this chapter. So interesting that Edward has no problem seeing her, but can't read her mind. Yet all the others have difficulty seeing her. I'm not sure what to make of that yet.

I also liked the reference to how Carlisle couldn't bring himself to change Rosalie given his misgivings about changing Edward.
Delirium01 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
Oh, wow. That was unexpected. I have yet to read a story where Edward actually hurts Bella while making love, and I kind of love that you actually decided to make it happen. That sounded wrong. But you know, he always has the superhuman everything, including restraint, so it's more interesting when he actually fails at something, if that makes sense.

I also really like that you gave Bella the ability not just to hide her mind but to hide her physical presence as well. That's a really interesting twist that I didn't see coming.
Delirium01 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
I enjoyed this chapter immensely. I love your depiction of how Edward felt rejected and obsolete once Esme entered the picture. I could feel his loneliness. Just like I could feel his sense of freedom when he left and gave into his natural instincts, and then his self-loathing when he saw the pain of his kills mirrored back to his own mind.

I also loved your reference to The Unbearable Lightness of Being. I think that was a purposeful reference? That's one of my all-time favorite books; great movie too.
dbpbatm chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Really interesting twist on cannon! Thank you for sharing this.
chicagochi4183 chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
This has been an absolute pleasure to read.
AscotBella chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
How delicious! You don't just end a story - you blow it up. Fabulous!
AscotBella chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
I totally didn't see that coming. Thanks!
divagils chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
This was like listening to the most beautiful piece of music ever written. Thank you.
her illusion chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
nice work!i love the phantom of the opera,but i never thought of comparing him with edward before..
MatingInspires chapter 13 . 10/2/2012
So much better than I even imagined :)
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 13 . 8/5/2012
i think that was a great story but it could be a whole lot longer if u ever decide to add to it please let me know
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
well we know that she can make he self visible so why cant the cullen move to be with them and alice will know when they are coming and they disapear on you need more chapter we need to know a lot more
1,266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »