Reviews for The Music Of The Night
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, beautiful. So glad you're starting something new since OLU is *cries* ending.
AH Darling chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
gorgeous!
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I loved this finely wrought moment like a piano wire snapping: "All around him, all he can see are the things he cannot have. The pieces of humanity that are forbidden to him and the joys of vampirism that he has never given into."
Meikela chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Brilliant start, can't wait for more. :)
angeleyes73 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Already loving this story.
FFFan1664 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Beautifully written.
heycarrieann17 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great story! I fell like it fills in the gaps of Edwards life! I am looking forward to the next chapter! Thank you for sharing it with us!
maizeandblueinvalpo chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
You really have the gift of the written word. Look forward to seeing where you go with this.
TessLouise chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Looking forward to it!
licpa chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I looking forward to reading this story.

Thanks for sharing.
Aylah50 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Every word you write is exquisite. I just sat here with my chin in my hands reading at the reception desk. I pretty much read every sentence twice. In addition to loving the stories you write, it's how you write them. The words have life to them, it's as if I'm breathing the story in rather than reading it. I love this and can't wait to see where you take it.
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Just lovely! Looking forward to the next installment.
Cullencougerwannabe chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Beautiful! Every word you write just exudes passion and intensity! I'm swept away into the world you create, and am left filled, yet wanting more! Can't wait to read more!
Stickybuns chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great AU story!

I dont know what to call him... Musicward? Lonelyward?

Hes like a lost puppy...

Cant wait for more!
shasta53 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love how you've started this. It is simply wonderful (as is all your writing).

If you love the original Phantom story, you should check out Phantom by Susan Kay. I read it so many times, the cover fell off and I had to buy a new one. I got a hardback so it would survive the onslaught.
1,263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »