Reviews for The Music Of The Night
insanemum chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Lovely. So pleased that you have a new story. This was a lovely reworking of the canon story. Looking forward to more :)
campcathryn chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Love it
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Excellent idea. Another captivating fic from one of my favorite authors... yeah !
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Well, I think its wonderful of course.

It broke my heart when he broke the piano, not knowing his strength.

The emotions he went through and "finding himself" - I felt so bad for him.

Looking forward to following along.

xx tyra
FluffyLiz chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Stunning is the first word which springs to mind. Your writing is always such a joy to read and seems to get better and better with every story. The beauty and lyricism of your prose belie the subject matter, giving this tale of a murderous vampire who is simply trying to find a way to survive in a world he no longer feels a part of real depth.

I adore Our Lives Unbound and have been dreading the time when it ends, but now here you are with another brilliantly written and captivating story. I'm so looking forward to further chapters.
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Loved it. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I think I vaguely remember the one-shot you're basing this on.

Looking forward to it...

afmtoo chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
a total 180 from unbound - but in a good way. Can't wait for more.

Ishouldntbehere chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Nice beginning - I am a huge fan of OLU, and look forward to something different from you.

sadtomato chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
This was lovely and very visceral. I felt edward's loneliness acutely and I think your description of feeling his victims' pain was brilliant. Lovely work. Xoxo
AngelaSampedro99 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Loved it
kelysuperficial chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh, beautiful. So glad you're starting something new since OLU is *cries* ending.
AH Darling chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
reve2weaver chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I loved this finely wrought moment like a piano wire snapping: "All around him, all he can see are the things he cannot have. The pieces of humanity that are forbidden to him and the joys of vampirism that he has never given into."
Meikela chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Brilliant start, can't wait for more. :)
1,274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 Next »