Reviews for Tabula Rasa
LadyBeryl chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
Loved it!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
This was very good and I'm pretty much so dying to know what happens. Please update. I'm hoping that you haven't given up on this one since you haven't updated since April. PLEASE UPDATE!
TinTin11 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Yay! Fanfiction allowed me to review THIS story! Hehe! This was fantastic! I loved it so very very much! Seriously, the wall, the blood, best combo ever! Wonderful job! :o)
Frannie-pants chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
I never thought of that happening when I watched the episode. Nice job!
SassyLilPanda chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Oh wow. This was great! Do you plan on writing anymore? I hope you do because I really enjoyed this. The bathtub part filled me with goosebumps. I mean poor Sam...my god. Demon blood cravings on top of the wall, hell memories, and everything else? That poor boy. He needs a serious overhaul and some healing done on his poor body. Anyway, I love this! I hope you write more!
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
*loaded silence* Great description.

I never thought about how having all hell/heaven related issues wouldn't exist in the alternative world and what that would mean for the addictions and walls. Really like your take on the aftermath of returning back to it would have on Sam.
zekeschance chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Great finishing chapter! Loved it! Thanks!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Very intriguing concepts as far as the addiction and the Wall and such. Wonderfully written and super in-character as well. Awesome work! :)
J-Bird2006 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Love it! Can't wait for more :)
lotchness chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
The bathtub scene was ...chilling. I got goosebumps. Really waiting for more of this(and maybe bit of Dean pov for the bathtub scene? Can't get enough of it!)
winchestersunited chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Excellent, I'll be back for more!