Reviews for Cimmerian Soldiers
polarpwnage chapter 4 . 2/22
This is absolutely fantastic, there's something riveting about you're writing style that just pulls readers in. Obviously you're an old hand at this, not like those amateurs who only know how to write Super! Fics
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
You know there are scanlations of the manga floating around, right?
Lady Avotil chapter 4 . 5/21/2012

I really, really like the story so far. Especially the way everything seems to get together. More so the different spirits and their hosts._

Heck, I'm pretty certain that Bakura might even eventually take a liking to Harry, what with the way Harry behaves._

Keep up the excellent work and please, please, please write and post the next chapter a.s.a.p.! I am really looking forward to it!_
KillerKitty27 chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
Love your story! The plot is very interesting and I can't wait to read more! Update soon :)
Krylenta chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
I do hope you update this son
loretta537 chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
this is a good story. i have to admit that i dont care how au the story will be since my knowledge of yugioh comes from wikipedia and fanfiction and i've only gotten it in the last week.
Niwaki chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
nice please continue soon
Pic16 chapter 4 . 10/30/2011
I like it. Thank you for posting. In my opinion you can leave it T, since there was nothing explicit. I understand that you are focusing on your other fanfiction but I hope you have time to also update this story as well! Thanks again.
Shinkansen chapter 4 . 10/29/2011
It really should be M, because of the Marik scene. I think I threw up a little in my mouth because of it...
ByLanternLight chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
Interesting. I'd recommend an M rating, based on Marik's actions. It wasn't full-on sex, but it would definitely be innapropriate for 13-year olds. 4/5
Jman12394 chapter 4 . 10/23/2011
this is both funny and fucked up at the same time.

where do the cards figure in to any of this?

can't wait for u to update
KiraiAnca chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
Oh wow, this fic.

I just finished reading your Naruto fic and went to your profile page to see what else you've written. I haven't read a YGO crossover in so long, I honestly wasn't expecting much either from the fic or from my interest in it... but you blew me away. This is perfect, it's everything I've ever wanted to read about the YGO characters and you only have 4 chapters!

It shouldn't have surprised me - I haven't reviewed the Sakura fic,. but what impressed me most is how perfectly everything meshed with canon, to the point that I didn't know what you invented for the sake of the AU and what was actually part of canon. I read an insane number of fics, and something like this happening is very, very rare. I don't even like Sakura all that much, yet I'm craving her POV.

Same thing here. I'm not the biggest Bakura fan, and yet he has the scenes I enjoy the most, followed by Hawthorn - who I assume to be an OC? (Or should I brush up my YGO canon?).

Malik was also gorgeous - how Rishid must have been feeling, waiting outside. I was a tad annoyed with him at first... because you went with the Marik/Malik distinction - when in Japanese they are the same sounds (Ma-ri-ku) and it's so odd pretending that they're actually different names. Heh, I'm hoping Dark Yuugi won't turn into 'Yami'... Although I'm sure just that won't turn me off.

I can't wait to see how you'll continue this.
Mel chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Wow, this is a really interesting AU! All these poor, messed up children; you write them so well! I'm especially concerned for Harry (and poor Hawthorne for having to deal with him), but at least Hermione is an awesome and caring little genius. :) I'll have to keep an eye out for your next chapter.
it's pronounced 'lowlight chapter 4 . 8/14/2011
Update soon, please! I honestly don't understand how this doesn't have more reviews. I find it spectacular.
aquabless chapter 4 . 6/30/2011
Wow... loved the ending, couldent help but smile -

Keep it up, storys awsome!

Looking forward to the next chappie~