Reviews for Redemption
MercedesBlakeney chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
whoa, was not expecting that! it makes sense though. i don't know which side i'd rather be on: HG/SS or HG/LM. i do so love HG/LM but the HG/SS is getting to me... :)
gravelgerdie chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Oh My, My... That was an intresting twist at the end. Even though I do like Severus alot... I still want Hermione with Lucius and I do hope thats the way your going. No matter what you do, I will still love this story...but I can always hope:D teehee LOL Your doing such a great job...
Pau-0803 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
wow, i wasn't expecting that. She was in love with him...i don't think she loves him now...although in her state is difficult to see. but maybe nao severus will fight harder for her, to help her get better.

really love the chap. please try to post soon(i know i always say that last part...sorry)

Take care
sjrodgers23 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
BellasBeingBad chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
That last bit was totally unexpected. She was in love with Severus. Much like Severus I am dying to know the answer. Please update soon!
blackangel150 chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Wow
Smithback chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
expected? , wow! no!

fantastic
Banana Flavored Eskimo chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Wow. Talk about drama! That was some heavy news.

I'm not sure how Severus will react, but i have this feeling that he'll feel the need to make sure Hermione is ok. He's never really had anyone feel for him in such a way and go to such great lengths to ensure his safety that i'm sure he'll try to hold onto it.

Although he has honor, he is still a Slytherin and i have a feeling that both Lucius and Severus will clash over feelings for the witch - which i would love to read about. love a little rivalry!

anyways, brilliant chapter m'dear! Keep it up and can't wait to read more from you!
Amylion chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Ah.. not Hermione/Severus... please! I normally don't find it my business to comment on ships but in a story where shipping is an integral part of the plot, that's something else.
Hydrochloric Cutie chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
poor sev ( keep it up
Angel JJK chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Didn't expect that! Please continue!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Oh, you and your tear jerking. Well we now know why Hermione did some of what she did. Now to find out the rest and get those who don't want to forgive at least to understand.
cass.orme chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
WOAH! I didn't expect that one coming! My eyes popped out when I read that last bit. So need another chapter of this fic. That was so unexpected, nice one. Lovin it
DoctorFang chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
wow. that was unexpected. but great job! i'm excited for more. i hope this new revelation helps get the real hermione back...
quivering quill chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
ohhh. make this a threesome between hermione, lucius and severus please. it would be so neat :D 3 the more love the better!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »