Reviews for The Name
Anastasia Tremaine chapter 5 . 1/7
I'd always thought that Hugo was named after Victor Hugo, who wrote Les Mis. Of course, Ron would point blank refuse to name his kid Victor (after Hermione's first kiss) so instead they named him Hugo as a compromise (also Rose and Ron start with the same letter so it makes sense that Hermione and Hugo would as well) I really like your idea as well, especially given that GoF won the award.
unknown chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
i love this book. Not to be a hater but Neville and Luna should have ended up together.
Herbie The Time Travelling Car chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
I always thought George and Fred were named for their uncles; Gideon and Fabien Prewitt
nayin17 chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Oh this is so cute
Oscar Host chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Belle as in Bellatrix?!
xXNotInUseXx chapter 27 . 7/10/2013
"Harry."

"That's ridiculous, Narcissa."

Oh my God, I laughed so hard at that. But I teared up at naming Harry, and naming Albus.

I actually liked the format, this is going on my favourites list :)
tonette chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
I can't understand why JK named her Lily Luna,. Why Luna? Luna is not that important and I think Hermoine is a better friend to Ginny and Harry than her.
HarryandGinnyPotter4ever chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
I LOVED IT! Fantastic job :D!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 28 . 2/12/2013
This was a great story with humorous moments! If you ever go back and so another story, maybe it could be the naming of the Marauders Era people!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 27 . 2/12/2013
And the Black Family constellation thing continues!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 24 . 2/12/2013
Haha, Funny mental image of Molly being "serious!"
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 23 . 2/12/2013
More irony with the apple thing! It's funny to watch the couples bicker over names!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 22 . 2/12/2013
Haha, "will they be identical!" Irony is so funny!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 21 . 2/12/2013
Yes, sly Arthur indeed!
221Bfandomlocked4 chapter 20 . 2/12/2013
On HP wiki, it says that it's william...and Charles, but that's just me being picky. Great chapter! Just hang in there Percy!