Reviews for His Eyes Follow Your Eyes
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter.
a testament to improvement chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
I sure hope there's more coming! ... And that it ends happily. :) Nicely written
vivilost chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
This is gorgeous. Please continue soon!
ilovesmilingfools chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
It's been a month since I've read this, and re-reading it still makes my heart hurt. I find it interesting that Norway thinks of their relationship that way...and how Denmark reacts to Norway's statements.
k-shee chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
It's very unusual for me to actually cry in the middle of reading, but OUCH MY HEART ;A; DENMARK, COME HERE LEMME GIVE YOU A HUG, BB!

I am in awe of you. The way you write their interactions, the dialogue, the feel of the whole thing...Dude, you have another major fan in me :D I'm just totally spazzing right now. I hope this fic will be updated soon. I'm dying to know where this is going. Norway's such a repressed and complicated character. I believe you do him justice, dear author. XD Can I take tips from you?
Westphalia chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
This story is really well written...and it's really good and quite a change from the usual fluffy fanfictions that I read, I hope you update soon and that Denmark and Norway work everything out(preferably in a happy way).
ilovesmilingfools chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
My reaction to Norway's 'I don't want you to love me' was very interesting...Haha gosh, Den must be so heartbroken...
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Well this is an interesting turn, I love where it's going! Most Dennor fics I've read seems just hastily typed and submitted it without editing but this seems to be really thorough it's awesome! I really love how you portrayed them both AND their complicated friendship, with the feelings mixed in. It all seems really natural, though the last part with Nor saying he doesn't want Den to love him...it's very interesting concept. Cant wait to see where this heads, hope is soon!
NecroQueen chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I don't normally leave reviews, even when people beg for them (and I hate when they do, so thank you for not doing that), but I felt this deserved one. Thank you for writing something not only in the Hetalia fandom, but in the Denmark/Norway fandom that not only made sense, but was enjoyable. You got what little of their personalities we know of correctly and managed to make a seemingly simple situation deeper than most could do with one scene. Also, your sensory details were very well done without being forced or over the top in any way. Please write more for this commonly overlooked pairing!
Kales chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Loved reading this and its raining outside right now :)
ScrumptiousBlueBird13 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aww, that is so sad! I really love this fic but it also leaves me feeling confused. What was that intent in Norge's eyes at the end? Was there some deeper meaning of Norway not wanting Denmark to ruin it, not just because of unreciproated feelings? And it also had a strange twist to this, with the usual it is always Nor who pushes Denmark away, it is so interesting and cool to see Denmark having the restraint, even if he does want it so bad, to push Norway away, knowing he is crazy for doing it but knowing that he feels he deserves something more.

I was really glad to see this, I've already read all the DenNor fics on here and I've been just re-reading them to get my fill. I was so ecsatic to see a new one up, there should really be more posts in this section. You should really write more on them, you seemed to really catch them really well in this. Not just their outer personas they put in, but the deeper parts of their personalities not everyone sees.

Please continue writing, your an upcoming genius!