Reviews for Dating
LadyZuRii chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
This is the best filler ever!. You honestly do a more kick ass job than millionaire anime companies (stupid, lazy fillers D:) so for this, you're one of my favourite people ;) Please write more! (Tis fab :3)
FilledeMarius chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
Goodness, it's been a while, hasn't it? The fic seems to be going well, though I would have liked a little more of a reveal; as a character, August/Dorian seems fairly bland, but I trust that you will flesh him out more in future chapters. I believe that I have two of your oneshots to check out; I will enjoy that.
rndomfan chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
But he became too important a character to just get rid of him like that. I like the idea of him being insane, I just don't like how it seemed to happen over night. A confrontation between him and Alucard would have been interesting. Alucard playing with his mind until he forced de Sade (and the readers) to ser his disorder, making him more insane in the process!
rndomfan chapter 11 . 7/26/2011
Hmm I have mixed feelings... I like the story very much, but I feel like in the last two chapters everything happened too quickly, how August's secret was revealed with no conflict, no climax, it just came out and was resolved too quickly. It would have been nice if there has been any incidents hinting at his condition, just a bit of foreshadowing. I don't know, it seems like you just wanted to get rid of him right away, but he became
SimplySinful21 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Seriously, I thought this chap would be with De Sade and Integra...please upload it! It breaks my heart that those two can't be together, but I know good writing takes time.

Good luck!
BeautifullyBroken86 chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
So DeSade is really crazy? I thought it was something Alucard made up in a desperate attempt to win Integra "back"... This all of the sudden craziness seem a little far fetched seeing as there was no indication of him being crazy in the first place! ( or just a lazy way of geting rid of a character) I'm a little disappointed if that's the case...
BeautifullyBroken86 chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
So DeSade is crazy, Alucards desperate and Integras confused... This story just got a who lot interesting!
maroongrad chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
I suspect that, by another update on your wonderful story, you're deliberately creating a guilt trip in me to finish the Amanda story arc in mine ;) Thank you for yet another good chapter!
melzdog123 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
WOO! Trust me, I'll stick with any AxI fic... especially with this one. Can't wait for more!
SimplySinful21 chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
...oh crap! NOOOOOOO! De SADE! POURQUE? Dang, he was awesome for Integra! Can't wait to see the confrontation!

4rm da blk chick$$$
rndomfan chapter 9 . 6/23/2011
Ah August, I'm sure this is not the last you've seen of Alucard *grin* Characterization with Integra is dead on, wonderful job.
FadedPrincess chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
This is really good! I love August for Integra- they're really making a cute couple. And Alucard's jealousy is absolutely adorable. I always enjoy moody, sulking Alucard.

P.S. Please update!

P.P.S. Subscribed!
Steph-Schell chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
I really like this story. I know it's been awhile since you've updated but I hope you haven't abandoned this. I want to know what Alucard is going to do with this new suitor.
melzdog123 chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
Heee... that was funny. Poor Alucard.
BeautifullyBroken86 chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
It almost seems as though Alucard planned the whole scene ( DeSade walking in on him and Integra in a compromising situation) to bad for him it backfired! lol. Can't wait for the next update! (Hey that rhymes)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »