Reviews for Love & American Football
hotta chapter 18 . 7h
Awesome
TheMarkerLady chapter 10 . 7/3
JBG lmfao Renji is a damn fool
TheMarkerLady chapter 6 . 7/3
Chapter 6 gave me so much life I can't fucking function! ! The morning scene with ichigo and grimmjow was perfect! I could taste his anxiety!
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 18 . 4/28
WOW. I'm speechless. If I was a creative writing professor, this story deserves an A. Hands down. Interesting story. The flow of this story was amazing. Connected points was awesome. The suspense and anxiety you give to your audience, fan-FUCKING-tastic I tell you. You would not believe how much I wanted to strangle Grimmjow for making Ichigo so emotionally confused and having him cry.
I love that you make Renji not only an idiot goofball, but serious and wise when he needs to be. But seriously, you're playing with my heart strings. Grimmdouche and Ichipo just confessed to one another and now suddenly they have a bad argument and Grimmjow has more problems on his plate again. As if having Ilforte following him like a shadow wasn't tiring enough lol. But by far, please update soon! You are a very talented writer! I hope you have more stories published! :D
Ella459 chapter 17 . 3/23
FINALLY! so glad they told each other!
Ella459 chapter 9 . 3/22
i love the way grimmjow protect ichigo in this chapter! it's sooo good. your one of the best authors i have read in the FF world and I really do hope you continue with all of your stories. Of course, take your time and live your life, but doing like a chapter a year wouldn't be bad :D

love,
your devoted fan!
Ella459 chapter 18 . 3/4
Please continue this story! it's soooo good!
kennisha.james chapter 18 . 2/6
I'm totally in love with this story even though you played with my heart strings. It took a while for them to confess which I didn't hate, it kept me super interested. I hope you get your muse back to continue the story. I'm not going to tell you to 'update please' I'll just wait patiently.
unformedidentity chapter 1 . 1/18
Heard "Wonderboy," of all songs the other day, and it reminded me of this story, haha.

Looks like I'll be reading it again XD
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Hey darlin' you are quickly becoming my favorite and this story is getting to me in the most ungodly of ways. Is your muse corporating? If you want you can bounce ideas off me, I don't think I can replace your muse but I can definitely give you something to work with.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Yes! Just just... unf!
RippedPancake chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Ooohhh why did you do this to me? I need an ending to this story, it's simply one of the best I've ever read. Your writing is brilliant, the relationship and plot is marvellous. I think I'm going to die without knowing what happens... rest in peace, me.

Love your work! Seriously! :D
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Oh my god why did you do this to me aaaaaaàaahhhhhhh but any way I would very much appreciate it if you would be so kind as to finish this story, it is one of the best I've read so far.
adVENTitiious chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Ahhhhhh! And now I've reached the end! I'm so excited to see where you go with this. I've really enjoyed the story so far. It's great! The characters, the dialogue, flow, the relationships, and the emerging plot - all of it.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. xx