Reviews for Love & American Football
alicia.jen.havens chapter 19 . 9/14
Such a cute story and the ending perfect.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 6 . 9/13
While smut is liked a good plot is better. Stick to your guns. I don't care that ichigo is ooc. It's an AU for God's sake! The storey is great.
So, we're not going to address the whole yakuza situation?
Calise chapter 19 . 6/30
Ilforte needs to get his little princess ass kicked! Bringing all that drama around here when he's not wanted! I can't remember what chapter it was, but I was dyin' at the part where Ichigo was talking about his little demon enjoying Ilforte's humiliation. I was cackling too at that scene.
Oh my god, the way you describe Kensei, he's definitely someone I want to see again! Whew, he's hot. Not with Ichigo though, maybe someone else?
Ichigo and Grimmjow need to make it official! Facebook official, idgaf but theyre boyfriends!

Thank you for the update, I look forward to the next chapter. Glad you have so many other grimmichi fics to read!
Darkmaster28 chapter 1 . 6/27
I like your story,really intresting
Anita chapter 19 . 6/22
Hi racey! This is the first time I review one of yours stories, but I juts wanted you to know how much I love them and how they change my life for better even if just a little, making me a little happier.. (just for you to know I'm 16 and from Italy, so my language might be a bit sucky - is this even a word?) Anyway, about this story I have little to say, apart of that the fact that it's so moving, and that I like it a lot... I especially love the Grimmjow character, he's smoking hot, waaaay to much for my poor brain.
As much as I despise the fact that you don't update as often as before, we all know you don't like us being pushy, I really hope you decide not to abandon this story, and the other ones you left open (like dirty, that has been, like, the only thing I thought about for a looong time).
I just wanted you to know that I'm sure things for you will be better, and that even if you don't know me, I'd like you to know I cherish you, because, even if in an untraditional way, you're taking responsibility on us yours reader making us feel better, and you know, you're like a firm point, at least in my life, as in "wow, I'm having big problems, I'd like to escape reality for a bit.. let's read some racey stuff, and feel a little happier".
I also know that you might not like my view of you, but I hope you'll do, and decide to answer me, cause I'd really love it. I don't even know if half of what I wrote makes any sense. As much as you'll hate me for saying this to you I'm going to do it anyway: please update soon!
Misc. Ink chapter 19 . 6/5
Hello Racey! I have not forgotten about you or your lovely work. I've just been super busy -_-

Anyway, very happy to see another chapter of this awesome story. I've been on the edge of my seat waiting to see what Grimmjow would do with the information his mom is under the yakuza's thumb. I can't wait to see what Mayuri did/is going to do about it as well. My heart went out to Grimmjow when we found out his dad died because of the yakuza. I have to wonder if they came to him and blackmailed him into it, or if he got involved with them before he became a football player. That also makes me wonder how much money is still owed to them by Grimmjow's mother, and if they pay it off, if that will be the end of it (that seems unlikely though). Ugh, so many questions still! But that's what makes it so good ;)

Now...Ichigo. Gah, I kind of wanna smack him. He can't be thinking that way about Kensei! He has Grimmjow right there! Hmmf, boys. Hopefully that doesn't get any more messy that it is right now. But Ilforte is troubling me. Could he just be a possessive, semi-crazy ex? Sure. But there's something that seems off about him to me, and I have to wonder if he has ulterior motives. Could he be working for a rival team? Or the yakuza, perhaps? So odd. And I hope Grimmjow and Ichigo actually talk about the shit that's been going on in their lives recently (mostly Grimm) because that could bite them in the butt later. Ichigo could be used as collateral by the yakuza! Crazy shit happens all the time in your stories, so it's not outside the realm of possibilities ;p

As always, wonderful chapter and I can't wait to read more. I need to reread all of the Dirt series, and I want to reread Untrained Heart as well. That's a personal favorite :)
phoenix220 chapter 19 . 6/2
This is so cool. Didn't think those two were EVERYTHING going to get together for a while, and then when it actually happened I thought, nah something has to go wrong here... but it didn't last long (thankfully) hopefully the drama isn't over yet cos I love me some angst. My theory is the yakuza we might want to get grimmjow and decide to go after ichigo for blackmail or something! Or possibly just a happy ending after unc sorts them out. Either way looming forward to the next.
Azure Headlands chapter 19 . 5/22
Poor Grimmjow's papa. I hope Ichigo gets to yank Illfort's goddamed hair out!
sugarping13 chapter 19 . 5/18
Final-fucking-ly! I was ready to pull my hair out and jump down my apartment if they decided to not tell each other their feelings "again"! I love this story so much. The author did an excellent job, this story had me by the leash.
PastelClouds chapter 19 . 5/18
I am so glad I have finally been able to pick up this story by you, Racey! The entire time while I was reading this story I was screaming because I have read enough of your works to know when you're about to turn up the ansgt. Man, no one quite does angst like you do, and I truly mean that. I love the way you have created Renji's character in this story as well, because I feel like the whole "intelligent man behind a clown mask" thing is so easy to see within his behavior from the anime itself. I had never thought of shipping him with Tatsuki, but I must say, that's a really good pairing I would have never thought of. I also love how all the scenes with sports taking place, like football or track; that was exciting enough just to read! I've played a few sports myself, so I definitely related to the thrill of watching a good football game. And I know it's been a while since you posted the chapter where Ichigo and Grimmjow met, but let me just say that that was so well done and very picturesque. From the way Ichigo's hair brightened in the sunlight to how Grimmjow approached Ichigo despite all the yelling; I could see it all. I always geta real kick out of reading your writings, and I'll say it again and again; you are definitely my favorite author on this website. For the sake of all that is good, keep on doing you :)
sugarping13 chapter 9 . 5/18
Finally!
Grimminette chapter 19 . 5/18
Wow I’m really happy for this chapter ! It seems the situation’s gonna turn in a good way now that mayuri is here and that Grimm has Ichi in is life! I just havn’t ( or didn’t I dont really know ) understand why the Yakuzas want Grimm now ? Is it because he is tall and on purpose can do heavy stuff or is it because he plays american football ? Same for the father, they took him because he was a football player or because he was huge ? ( and stopped him to be a player only to use his frame ), oh and why they took him (the father) instead of another person ?

I know that’s a lot to answer and would understand if you can’t but I would thank you a lot if you could ’cause I probably didn’t understand it the good way, I’m still learning english amd fanfictions like yours help me a lot, I mean, that learn me the current expressions and the current language and not the one we see in school’s books with the U.K queen language. So sometimes I don’t understand correctly what autors means and that bother me a little for the next !

But I also want to thank you for this chapter and for all your stories ! I love them all and I already have learn a lot with them, and with all that vocabulary I got, I just can say you that now I dare to speak english in front of people and in front of my english teachers so thank you very much !
(Sorry if I made mistakes ! )
Izanami615 chapter 19 . 5/18
Aaahh I really loved this chapter! I am curious about what Kurotsuchi might do... and Illforte is annoying as hell (as always xD) I'm so happy that these two kind of made up eheh. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :D
Shillanna chapter 19 . 5/17
Really great story, couldn't stop reading it! hehe Can't wait for an update! :D
1,138 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »