Reviews for Love & American Football
rachelhhxx chapter 17 . 1/27
Aw, I loved this so much and couldn't stop reading it. I love the way you write. I also really like the way you introduced it with the flashbacks - it was really clever.
Ichigo was so sweet in this and Grimmjow was really funny also. You managed to keep him in character but at the same time you adapted him perfectly to fit your story.
All in all, you wrote an amazing fic, so well done. I'm not sure if you've stopped updating it or not, but if the story is still going please update! I'd love to find out what happens next.
bchiles21 chapter 17 . 1/3
Loved it!
Eticana chapter 17 . 9/20/2013
Love this story, so glad they finally got together! :D
MediocreMidnight chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
One of my all time favs, this story. LOVE IT! Love the relationship between the berry and Grimmy 3
TheHolyCookie chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Not many story a make me scream OMG IDIOTS ;) GREAT JOB
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 17 . 7/25/2013
Well, that had to be one of the longest lemons I've ever read. I was waiting, and waiting, and waiting for it, but it was so worth it 3 I really liked that this story took its time to develop. Great job, and thanks for writing!
GingerCigs chapter 12 . 7/10/2013
Honestly, and no offense, the music choices weren't the best for this chapter in my opinion. Music is subjective but I felt like there are much sexier songs than anything 3OH!3 writes. Personally for the sexy stuff I recommend (S)Aint, The Dope Show, and Slutgarden by Marilyn Manson or for something a little trashier try Soda in the Water Cup by Attila. The emotional stuff can literally be covered by one album from Silverstein, preferably When Broken is Easily Fixed and I know numerous songs on that album that relate to this fic pretty well. Sorry for the semi-rant lol I get really opinionated when fanfics contain music excerpts and shit.
Rim-Lickin chapter 17 . 7/5/2013
Yeah. I'm speechless. Utterly speechless. And the fact I had to take a shower after the sex scene from sweating so much, well
Rim-Lickin chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
Oh gaaaahhhddddd
Rim-Lickin chapter 15 . 7/5/2013
MOTHER FUCKING ILFORTE IM SO KILLING HIM R U FUCKIN SERIOUS THEY WERE THIS CLOSE TO PRACTICALLY CONFESSING AFTER LIKE 3828462892 CHAPTERS AND FUCKING ILFORTE IM GONNA KILL HIM FOR SURE
Rim-Lickin chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
ICHIGO AND GRIMMJOW...C'MON YOU DENSE AS BRICK IDIOTS!
Rim-Lickin chapter 11 . 7/4/2013
Oh my fucking god. I am bookmarking this page, for this is the page I had a heart attack from
Rim-Lickin chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
Fuck me I love Renji. My love is speechless for him
Rim-Lickin chapter 8 . 7/3/2013
Oh god, college here we go! Woop
Rim-Lickin chapter 1 . 7/1/2013