Reviews for Love & American Football
kennisha.james chapter 18 . 2/6
I'm totally in love with this story even though you played with my heart strings. It took a while for them to confess which I didn't hate, it kept me super interested. I hope you get your muse back to continue the story. I'm not going to tell you to 'update please' I'll just wait patiently.
unformedidentity chapter 1 . 1/18
Heard "Wonderboy," of all songs the other day, and it reminded me of this story, haha.

Looks like I'll be reading it again XD
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Hey darlin' you are quickly becoming my favorite and this story is getting to me in the most ungodly of ways. Is your muse corporating? If you want you can bounce ideas off me, I don't think I can replace your muse but I can definitely give you something to work with.
Baka Kage Usagi chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Yes! Just just... unf!
RippedPancake chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Ooohhh why did you do this to me? I need an ending to this story, it's simply one of the best I've ever read. Your writing is brilliant, the relationship and plot is marvellous. I think I'm going to die without knowing what happens... rest in peace, me.

Love your work! Seriously! :D
victoria.dorsey.376 chapter 18 . 10/10/2014
Oh my god why did you do this to me aaaaaaàaahhhhhhh but any way I would very much appreciate it if you would be so kind as to finish this story, it is one of the best I've read so far.
adVENTitiious chapter 18 . 9/23/2014
Ahhhhhh! And now I've reached the end! I'm so excited to see where you go with this. I've really enjoyed the story so far. It's great! The characters, the dialogue, flow, the relationships, and the emerging plot - all of it.

Wonderful. Just wonderful. xx
adVENTitiious chapter 16 . 9/23/2014
Wow. Awesome chapter.
adVENTitiious chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Pooooor Ichigo! And, what a great job you did this chapter with the emotions. The way you wrote it, it was so palpable, I could feel them all. Agck! Off to the next!
adVENTitiious chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
'That's telekinesis, Ichigo.' I laughed out loud at that. I was just so surprised to see a Tenacious D song. Ahahaha! Soooooo good! Sooooo good. Soo good. So good... S'good. Haha. You make me laugh. Oh, and great chapter to boot; the friendship between these two is just beautiful.
adVENTitiious chapter 11 . 9/23/2014
Ahahahaha! The kisses, oh the kisses! So wonderful! Loved this!
adVENTitiious chapter 10 . 9/23/2014
Noooooooooo!
adVENTitiious chapter 9 . 9/23/2014
Ahhhhhhhh!
adVENTitiious chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Ohhhh. College time! This was unexpected but /definitely/ not unwelcome. Yay! I'm absolutely loving this story!
adVENTitiious chapter 7 . 9/22/2014
Agck! What a chapter! Sooooo good! Poor Grimmjow, and poor Ichigo... Ahahaha! No, I'm just too excited to see what comes of this! On to the next chapter! Yay!
1,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »