Reviews for My Roommate is Super!
Geminis93 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
Loved this. Utterly funny and entertaining. I really like the way you wrote it, kinda like an interview/biography. Very movie-esque.
foodluver chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Thank you so much for brightening my day with your talent. I laugh and smile at all the funny bits. And, I just. There are no words
musme chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I like it
NaruSasuNS chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
"I found out he's a gay superhero dating the spoiled rich guy he once saved from a twisted snake mutant."
Best sentence ever XD
Varun Dhawan chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Fang over fang isn't normal, goddamnit Q_Q
nasushi-chan chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
i love itt... seriously youre awesome... i really enjoy reading all your fan fic... keep up the good work
CrisStarTina chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I gotta say it is such an amusing story I have read about an ordinary guy who had a best friend of a super hero who is gay LOL traumatic for Kiba PFFFFFFF XDDDDDDD
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Omg. Awesome! I loved it! You're so creative OwO

It was really funny. I loved the ending, where they're talking about Naruto's sex life, hahahaha.

Why is sex so funny to me?...

AND OF COURSE, I loved Kiba. Man, Kiba is so amazing in every way! He's so adorable, lol.

Seiga Niko chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I couldn't stop laughing! Simply loved it! Fantastic job!

Dear Lord, Kiba...was perfect! Characterization...reactions...hilarity...THIS IS WHY I LOVE KIBA!

Write on,

edy-chan chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I wanna have a superhero for a roommate too! :D:D I really enjoy a lot your stories Juura ;)
Complementary Colours chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
'OH SWEET MERCIFUL CHEESE' that was a lovely story. Lovely, hilarious, entertaining and just bloody cute overall.

Kiba's narration is amazing and kept me laughing all the way through- he was a perfect narrator with all his over-exaggerations, over-excitements, tough-guy personality always trying to cover up what he did wrong. I also liked how Kiba was the narrator for the fact this brash little dude was the one with most difficulty accepting things- his looks on things are innocent, and unbiased. Haha, he's so lovable here.

Lovely beginning, lovely end, clear creative out-of-the-box storyline...

Yep, you officially earned yourself a new stalke- erhhh I mean reader ahahah. Yep. Earned yourself a new reader. 8D /shot

Awesomely done.
BonZaWorld chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Funny as!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
This is too much fun! Your voice for Kiba is funny and sharp and believable. The pacing is lovely, and the way you let us all follow what's really happening even though he's not is delightful.

This made me but out laughing:

"...I feel strangely insulted at being his 'second choice' of victim..." he said slowly, and she sent him a frustrated look before returning her angry gaze down to the man below.

"Oh sweet merciful cheese..." I may have to make that my new curse.

That was all kinds of funny! The mocking of the villain, the freaking out, Hinata being a yaoi fangril...actually, that might make a lot of sense for the actual series. The most recent ending credits... C'mon, people! They so are!

Anyway, this was a ton of fun! Thank you for giving Kiba a bit of your talent's attention.

Happy reading!
KyokuChirashi chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Hah, I find it kinda funny that I was watching spiderman just before coming across this WONDERFUL one-shot of yours - no intention of that happening, honestly. Love Kiba's reactions!
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
That was way too funny!

I laughed & cried and I love this fic a lot, thnk you