Reviews for Oh Ha Ni!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
I hope more is coming!
Arawynn chapter 4 . 8/15/2014
I like what you wrote about him thinking during the study date with Hae Ra. It jibes well with my opinions of that scene and what BSJ was thinking at the time. I think he didnt intend to let out his feelings though veiled when he spoke of the ant crawling over the clay flower but the way he spoke almost tenderly was a proof of his growing feelings for her.
I like this fic very much.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
more coming?
Guest chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
yay, hope to see more
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
cool
Jenna Jade chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
LOL! "I still own nothing-How sad!" -Love this! Made me really laugh a good laugh. It is sad that we can't always have wonderful character creations on our own. But that doesn't mean we can't take from what's already there and make it ours to add our own twist of personality and character! Good luck in the future, Best wishes** Jenna
bloomnskyrules chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Please please update! I would love to read more of this story!
Fmppl chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Ur story is awesome! update sooooooooon! Fighting!
krizue chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I like it!
It's a nice turn of events... the hospital plot line was a good moment for them to become a couple
azerjaban chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
Really cute story!
Aakasha chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
this is really cute. :)
DayDreamie chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Hi :D

Sorry, I'm way too late T_T

University is taking all my free time. Sorry.

I read your chapter and I loved it

Seriously, it's so good :D

This Story is so beautiful

Hope You'll put online the next chapter

Can't wait to read it :D

Have a Great Day !
GeorgieM chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
I'm enjoying your writing and hope you continue.
diavoloduchessa chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely loved this chapter! :)(:
TheMidwestJess chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
I really like this. I think it's cute. And I agree, writing from Seung Jo's perspective is fun, isn't it? I just put up a story the other day that's similar to this. It's scenes written from his perspective. I would love it if you would read mine as well. But I like yours. I think you offer some interesting points. :)