Reviews for Tiny Irreversible Snags

Keep them coming hun

Take care

Naomi
Shacary chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
I enjoyed the short stories as you presented them, good work mate!
NuitNuit chapter 3 . 4/12/2011
Oooooooooh.. I love this! So subtle and just yummy. and.. FINCHES.
What Ithacas Mean chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Alas, poor broken Anders. And poor Dog, stuck looking after the cat.
waiting4morning chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Oh that first one... Poor Anders. You really feel how saddened he is by the loss of his pet. ;_;

The second is just as effective, though in a different way. I need to reply Awakenings again to hear it, but apparently there is all kinds of creepy dialogue between Justice and Nathaniel about Justice going into a "willing" host and then Justice and Anders and all this foreshadowing that resounds with a huge DUH when you get to DA2.

Yes, anyway, I'll stop rambling and will look forward to more. :)
Jidabug chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Ooh, nice. The poignancy of giving Ser Pounce away was nicely done, and then the beginning of Vengeance? Brilliant. I like these little glimpses between games.
Lexicer chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Poor Ser Pounce-a-lot...I can sympathize with my lover-mage. I love my cat yet HERE I AM AT COLLEGE WITHOUT HER! Maybe that's why I romanced him... XD

Anyway, love these little fics. Just what I needed between classes!
Telelli chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
So excited that you're writing about DA2! Two great little shots so far.

Poor Sir Pounce-a-lot :(
naomis8329 chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Two wonderful shorts, a beginning and an end. Wonderful and I enjoyed them. The first sad and inevitable, the second vengence and a righting of a wrong that leads to catastrophy beyond imagining.

Thank you hun.

Take care

Naomi
Nightsfury chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
I really like how you've depicted the bridge between Justice in Kristoff and Justice in Anders. Looking at it from the perspective of having finished at least one playthrough, the ending is chilling.
Nightsfury chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
As a fellow cat-lover, this really tugged at my heart. Poor kitty. Poor Anders. I know just how he feels.
The Odd Little Turtle chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Cannot resist your stories or Anders. You torment me so. ;)

And why do I have a feeling this one will make me bawl my eyes out if I follow it?

/follows anyway
Aziethe chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love this drabble, it makes me feel so terrible for Anders and poor Pounce (and poor Dog!) :(
serenbach chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Anders saying goodbye to his cat was just heartbreaking. I also liked seeing things from Justice's point of view. It *almost* makes him seem reasonable. Loved it. :)