Reviews for Where There's a Will
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 20 . 12/21/2016
Though slightly disturbing, this is an amazingly written story I can't wait to read more. I love cas and dean fics
HI chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
I LOVE YOUR STORY. PLEASE CONTINUE IT PLEASE
That one gal chapter 20 . 12/25/2015
I absolutely love this piece, it's so heartbreaking and well written, I can't wait until the next chapter!
masterjediratgrl31 chapter 20 . 7/20/2015
why have you not finished this! please please update!
VivianMarie96 chapter 20 . 5/23/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish this story! I really want to see a happy ending for these two. I LOVE your story. I'm sure you probably won't even see this but I truly want to read the end of this story so PLEASE complete this story. I have to see a happy ending!
ImpatientFangirl chapter 20 . 2/22/2015
... This is my favourite story I ever read in my whole life... And... It hasn't been updated in a few years...
Oh.
Ok.
That's fine.
I'll just wait.
And cry.
AnnoyingWeirdFandomPerson chapter 20 . 1/16/2015
Please update, this story is really good and I want to see how it ends.
Dana G chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
I never review on fanfics but I felt the need to do it on this one...
This is such a good story I'm really sad you haven't followed writing it.
You're an incredible writer. I love the way you describe the characters and the stuff that happens to them. I'd be lying if I said John's actions didn't make me shiver at least once.
I really hope you rediscover your muse and bring this amazing story back, because I'd really love to keep reading it.
TombVine chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
I am obsessed with this story. PLEASE
PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I love it! :D
TombVine chapter 20 . 9/27/2014
I am extremely excited to see the next chapter! (Hopefully there will be one!) I've read this multiple times in ONE DAY... I seriously think this story is great.
*encouragement* :D
twilotter lover chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
OMG this is so good! Since I'm sam girl I never really read fanfiction without sam in it but this was amazing! I hope you post another chapter!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/14/2014
Are you going to keep up this story?
anneryn7 chapter 20 . 5/13/2014
Hope you continue with this!
MMMMMOOOOORRRRRE chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
DUDE LOVE UR STORY! WHAT R U WORRIED ABOUT?! AMAZING PLOT AND I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE EVERYTHING FIT TOGETHER LIKE A SYMPHONY OF NOTES THAT ARE WORDS! ITS BEAUTIFUL.

Update, plz.