Reviews for The Book of How to Move
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 5/6
Totally adorable! *o*
This idea about wings was brilliant!
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I wonder why Draco began thinking of Harry as "Potter" in his head. He only switched to "Harry" after saying Potter aloud to Goyle and then thinking the name was a lie. He could have used Harry in his head from the start. Despite that, though, the beginning was perfect.

"He smiled at Harry and lifted his hand in one of those gestures that framed his face, as if asking the world how it lived with this handsomeness looking at it every day." How do you come up with these things? xD!

"And it means that no one notices the way Draco's eyes move, in a swift dart from the ceiling to Harry, or the way they linger and brighten and burn." Loved that. I'll tell you about things that burn.

"Harry's greedy without knowing it, drawing everything in, all those who yearn for the light in him like moths without being aware of what they want." My gosh, you're good.

Oh, can I just take this fic and... I don't even know what to do with it! I've read before that people sometimes, after finishing a book, carry it around with them for months to keep the story close. As avid a reader and as much a bibliophile as I am, I never really understood the sentiment. Until now. I want to print this story and just carry it around with me. Fold it up like a secret. Open it and read it whenever I'm down or just need to feel freer, lighter. I think I need this story on a constant basis. As light and uncomplicated as it is, I think it's one of your best. Certainly one of my favorites. I now wish I hadn't waited so long to read it.
Kialandi chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
It's so beautifully written... The words you use and the way you connect them... It's so magical, so soulful. Thank you.
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
This was adorable—perfect for them at that stage!
Doni chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Lovely. Great tenderness between the two.
malfoyharry chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
That was so cute! I loved it! The way you come up with ideas for stories blows my mind! I wish I could write like that. Keep up the amazing work!

Until then,

malfoyharry
Rooz990 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
great story
Mortello chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
sqwweeeeeeeeee! w I loooved this one! Please don't ever stop writing! 3

Cheers!
DreamsReality chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was amazing. I loved it, so much. 3 Just, wow. Thank you for posting it!
Beautiful Feather chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is a really sweey story, to see the love and tenderness that the boys share for each other. Wonderful job!

B.F.
SamHAS chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Very sweet actually- I like
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
You are just amazing! How on earth do you think of these things? This one-shot was too lovely for words. WOW.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
There needs to be a sequel with such motions as dancing and sucking, I think.
Jenshu chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Beautiful, wondrous, flying. I loved it. Your use of description is absolutely titillating. Nothing I have to say can give it justice. That was lovely.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Such a lovely story, well done!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »