Reviews for Transformers Overdrive
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 6 . 3/21/2012
inport-megan-onwes-the-rinbow-of-laigth the-my-lettle-pony-anwer-the-atuobot-maitx-of-ladershp
avatoa chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Whoa, hold on, wait a minute. Why do ponies need cars? And for that matter how are there cars in the MLP:FiM universe?
cougartail91 chapter 5 . 7/27/2011
another very interesting chapter and I can't wait to read the next chapters
cougartail91 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
cougartail91 chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
cougartail91 chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
cougartail91 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
a very interesting chapter
SpartanCommander chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
Ummm...sorry but this story is still getting confusing. Right now I have lost the my little pony part and it seems that everything is changed...

I don't remember any warehouses (or the ponies able to build ones) big enough for several Transformers in any my little pony series and...it also seem's like it's using stuff that you don't find in those series like facebook and such...

Sorry but I'm a little lost with what's going on now things that are added to this is making the story a little hard to follow.
dr-fan.mai-lover chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
bervo bering-danny&molly&maygain-waith-the-runbow-of-ligth
SpartanCommander chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
I'm glad your back but I must admit I got confused with this chapter I'm not sure how to comment on it.
SpartanCommander chapter 2 . 4/12/2011
I bet Rainbow Dash would have a major competition streak against Starscream. Since Air Commander Starscream is the best flier in the Decepticon Military and he frequently boast's about his speed (In War For Cybertron) I think he's likely the only one Rainbow Dash would ever consider a rival and constantly try to get into races with him. I know Starscream and his squad are extremely skilled fighters and despite the fact they constantly insult and bicker with each other they get the job done. It's like their actually good friends but will actually never admit to that out loud.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
You know it would be awsome if the Autobots and Decepticon war sort of turned the warzone into a Kingdom of it's own. Like the Kingdom of Metal War. Where it's inhabitance are perpitually at war with each other and no one know's why.

Not to mention knows much about who lives in the kingdom since not many people are willing to risk going into that kingdom.

Craters and battle damage spark's the landscape.

Have Princess Celsetia send Twilight Sparkel and her friends as diplomatic envoys to see what's there and extend a message of friendship. Only to be completely ignored by both sides since their to much wrapped up fighting each other. See how they react to being ignored.