Reviews for Just A Joke
darkpaladin89 chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
You know how most people don't actually laugh when they say LOL? I actually did laugh. Well done!
SkyHighFan chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I like it really. GREAT story. Poor Takato! Imagine your parents and friends greeting you like that?!
Takato the dreamer chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Awww, poor Takato. That would be so embarassing! It was a great fic though!
DigitalFlagDancer chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I liked this a lot. :) Ori's stories are awesome.

The use of Kenta as an outside but relatable narrator was nice. Suzie's reaction was cute.

Overall, like :)
AriehXIV chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Just a joke... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I couldnt stop laughting! XD it was really fun! My parents have to come like five times to tell me to shup up! Really, really fun! P
greywindfalcon chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Awesome. Once again, another awesome one shot. Somehow, I remember an old author on this site a while back, but never got the name. *shrugs* Oh well, either way - job well done. Now I just wish my folks were that supportive. Yea they found out through facebook, but... oh well. That was a total flop, but they play blind now. So... but nice job on the story.
Twillightfairy chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Taiki, you're not the only one to laugh at this fic.

I know Adventure the best, but I have to say that Takato is one of my two favorite goggle-heads the other being Tai.

Ori, I loved this, it's brilliant and funny, two of the best things I can ask for in a more lighthearted fic. It's a perfect blend of personalities, you did here.
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Whether or not you believe your writing is currently sub-par, this fic was very nice. I always like when authors play with the concept of people discussing their theories with each other, as it happens quite often in real life, especially within the high school age group. People rarely just suddenly come out, and all are shocked. There's nearly always some talk behind the scenes, and in this case it was captured fairly well.

Thank you again for the fic, and I look forward to seeing more as always.
Once In Always chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Really, Ori, stop writing such funny fics, I think I'm gonna die from laughing too hard.

Actually, scratch more of these, I love them to death.

And thank you for giving me the chance to read all this awesome stuff Taiki, finding these fics brought back my Jenkato addiction. (And that's a good thing, otherwise I would be having problems with Kenkeru withdrawal...)
Kohaku-Koneko chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh dear Lord... M-my face hurts from laughing too much! And I thought that 'Teardrop' was a masterpiece... but this... this... you have out done yourself this time. You really and truely have.