Reviews for Goodbye Blue Sky
ITS BEEN 7 YEARS AND THE FANDOM IS DEAD BUT THIS HAS BEEN THE BEST RUSAME FIC IVE EVER READ. THANK YOU, IF YOURE READING THIS, FOR SHARING THIS GEM. THIS CHANGED MY LIFE. MAY GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR 2018
Ghostgirl chapter 4 . 7/2/2017
I want to be a part of this so badly... I've always loved space so I want to be an astronomer or , if I can actually go to space. But I don't know if that will happen..
Lunar Ribbon chapter 4 . 2/20/2016
Wow, this story was so amazing and informative, I enjoyed the factual references you included and how important visiting space is to advance human knowledge! This is the fanfic I've always wanted to read . Excellent writing and detail :D
Pecha Pichu chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
So SO happy to have found a technology-orientated RusAme story. We all needed this xD

Brilliant fic and really educational :)
sasunaru13 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
okay I love this sooo much! but one thing that I'm confused is, was Ivan originally included as cosmonaout even when Al didnt tell him yet that he joined the team as astronaut? or did Ivan join only after Al's confession?
Nevertheless I really love how detailed and realistic you write this fics!
sasunaru13 chapter 3 . 6/9/2015
yessssssssss
sasunaru13 chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
uh oh...
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
oh wow, this seems awesome!
III59 chapter 4 . 3/12/2015
Really well written, and I immensely enjoyed reading this :) Thanks for the details/research on the bottom, it was helpful and informative. Your portrayal of Alfred and Ivan was great, and I simply adore their relationship in this. It was especially a great thing to see how the countries would handle such a situation, and I'm glad it turned out so well (for the most part). John's breakdown really struck me, and I agree with NanaFey about Alfred's disappointment with John. This scene really stuck to me. Overall, a great read :)
Hyoshado chapter 4 . 1/3/2015
So. Good. I seriously loved this so much! Even though it was so short, it had such a well developed plot with good conflict! Your writing style is great, I love the ship RusAme, the plot is great, and... well, I don't know how to put it. Defiantly one of my favorite fics! Thank you for writing this, I will be checking out some more of your works soon:3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
so . . . beautiful
great story :)
NanaFay chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
This was so wonderfully written! And the notes at the bottom were highly appreciated :) What makes me love this even more is the fact that I work at an Air and Space Museum, and our space hangar is my favorite place to hangout at (especially with the huge space shuttle we have in there...such a big beauty!). Ever since I was a kid I loved looking at the sky and wished I could grab my own star lol Now I just look at them in awe and point out constellations.

You did a great job researching what you needed to make this story seem more realistic. The details were clear, the time division/lapses were clean and organized, and Alfred and Ivan's characters were also nicely done (you made me love my otp even more, which I didn't think was possible lol).

I had a bad feeling about John when he wouldn't accept Alfred's 'youthfulness'. Sometimes stress, confusion and anger in a 'confined' space will push someone to do something drastic, but wow...I didn't think he'd lose control like that and 'kill' Alfred. Major blow to the team and the mission, but in the end, the rest of the team was able to work together professionally and successfully. Still, that scene with Alfred and John in the cell really got to me. John let a once in a lifetime chance slip away because of something so...small (was pride his downfall?). It really was sad, and having your own country expressing his disappointment at you must have really hurt (I'd just die on the inside). This also made me see Alfred in a different way...like a father telling his son that he messed up big time.

Again, really awesome job with this fanfic! I enjoyed all 4 chapters, and I look forward to reading more of your other works :)
Silverheart97 chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
That was absolutely beautiful. Normally, I'm not really into RusAme, but this... I loved this and the way you characterized them was flawless. It was extremely well written and just... words cannot describe how wonderful this story is.
In The Mix chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
This was very interesting and well written. Good job!
AkurnaSkulblaka chapter 4 . 8/5/2012