Reviews for Paper Planes
NaruHinaUntilTheEnd chapter 8 . 7/2/2013
A wonderful fanfic! Amazing!
HinataRevolution123 chapter 8 . 6/29/2013
Aw this is just like Romeo and Juliet...except more understandable
Heavy D. Friky chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
I loved the story, it was dramatic and very original, thanks for uploading, it was a great read and I cried ;_; 3 (however, I wasn't much of a fan of the ending- it just didn't feel right compared to the rest of the story's atmosphere and tension, etc... but that's my opinion, and other than that, I really loved it!)

Anyway, it was very good, I will definitely have a look at your other stories! :D
Heavy D. Friky

P.S: sorry about the criticism, i feel kinda bad for it... but I want to let you know, that I don't mean it badly; please think of it as a target of improvement or something! I mean it in the best way possible, honestly! D:
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
OMG! this story is like so cute and soooo sad! I cried when she died. It was so sad :'(
cry chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
-sniff- im not crying im sweating through my eyes it was exlent
Maylo859 chapter 7 . 3/11/2012
this was a beautiful but tragic story, and in chapter 7, i actualy cried. Very well thought through, even so, i think you should have left it at chapter 7, so people could let their imagination wonder! But anyways, well done :D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
you ass this was so sad im still crying *sniff* the part with the box full of paper air-planes was nice
jedidah chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
Such a wonderful ending! I teared up when Hinata died. Once again it was wonderful. Thanks so much for finishing. I love it.
Crying chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
The story was really good! TTTT I can not stop crying! My things. Combined naruto and vocaloid! Well dome amd I am lookiing forward to other stories from you
Hinata FTW chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
haha i rediscovered this on my favourites again and got a pleasabt surprise: it was finished! And really well done too! So sad but it had a happy ending so its still awesome! Good work, NaruHina fanfics are always the best!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You got inspiration from the song Prisoner and Paper Plane by the Kagamines didn't you? I love those songs! Made me cry, uh huh.

I love this story too!
imaginationpuppy18 chapter 8 . 6/18/2011
I was crying so hard in this chapter. It was so sad.

Oh but the love parts were really good. But like I said I was crying a lot in the last two chapters.
Blueberry-Waffles23 chapter 8 . 6/14/2011
Cute story:)
The-One-Asleep-In-The-Back chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
ok well i just going to say first i don't review many stories but this is going on my fav list. It was great, it made me cry then smile then cry somemore till i cryed and smilied and it's not easy to make me cry for a story or movie, really it's only happened twice once for a book and once like 5 mins after i watched titanic(i still don't know why it toke so long for it to sink in) All in all this was a great story and i give you a 5 out of 5 stars.*****loved it!

the-one-asleep-in-the-back.
kyuseishu3 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
your story is beautiful i almost cried in chapter 7 it was really sad don't let anyone tell you this story is not awesome because it is T-T
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »