Reviews for Getting It Right
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 1/22
I thought the character development was a bit wobbly and the dialogue could have used some polishing, but I really liked the concept of this one. Also, it made me laugh when he told her that she was just horny and it would pass. I don't know why, but I found that amusing.
Leandril chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
I loved it.
mrsl488 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
What is truly amazing about your writing-and what makes it so enjoyable-is how well you understand the mechanics of what makes Damon and Elena click. From the publication date, I'm guessing this was written mid-season two. Yet, so much of what these two say to each other and what happens when Elena turns in this story is almost exactly inline with how things play out onscreen two years later. You see through into what makes tick, both individually and as a couple, and you nail down why so many of us are compelled by them and want them together.
Las chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Looooooooooooved it! Just perfect! The moment, the mood the words everything! Perfect damon response!
T.J. Wise chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Sweet! Can we have more please?
lapsuke chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
The ending was so cute and all of this was just perfect, the way I would imagine them to finally give each other a chance on the show. This was perfect.
jaybunzy0 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
GOD! I wish this was how it ended! That would've been perfect. I love these two so much. There's so much between them I have no idea how they fight it. The writers have this amazing couple on their hands and their just missing opportunities. I'm enjoying the slow burn I just hope it ignites eventually.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
that was good keep it up
Lacra13 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
So I decided to read one more before ging to bed, and I absolutely loved it. As I told you before, you write Elena to perfection...you and bibi should do a story together coz she writes Damon perfect, so it would be the perfect Delena story...lol, just saying.
Lizzy85cec chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
LOVED IT :)
Christy19 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Great story! :)
M.S.Carol chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
very awesome...like how this built up...could have made a hell of a multi-chap story.
QueenBee10 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Loved it
LoveEpicLove chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Just found this today.

I really love the way you characterize Damon, as well as the way you make D/E's relationship feel. You capture the essence of what these two are about. Great Job.
lilou chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
Great story ! Really well written :)