Reviews for Kitty Stikes Schwarz
Royale Rosa chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
please finish. pretty please.
MinervaEvenstar chapter 10 . 8/30/2006
“I’M GOING TO BURY YOU ALIVE NAGI!” Schuldich screeched as he found Farfie levitated into his stomach. Nagi shrugged. He heard worse.' ::laughs::
MinervaEvenstar chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
"Because I am your father, Luke." ::giggles:: That was so random! Why didn't Crawford interogate Nagi about Omi?
MinervaEvenstar chapter 8 . 8/30/2006
Poor Omi! I'm SURE he didn't seduce Nagi intentionally!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
evil laugh lessons are fun!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
I loved this chap, especially:

"Because whenever you and Schuldich argue, you two some how manage to drag all of us and sometimes even the neighbors into this. Remember last time? That old lady next door threw her cat at me because she pitied Schu, lord help her, and thought I was in league with you."

"You’ve reached Schuldich. Yes, guilty. I’m guilty of murdering your mother and poisoning your father. I’m guilty of raping your daughter and banging your son. Pause. Leave a message. Have a nice day."
MinervaEvenstar chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
"Schuldick wants you up in his bedroom so he can remove the stick up your ass. He wants to compare it with another stick up another ass of another guy called Aya or something." lol
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
'Farfie flung the knife alright. The kid’s hand flew to the side of her face and caught the blade between two fingers. She froze and stopped, licking the ice cream, midway. The Irish man froze. Then, he smiled. "This kid would hurt God." That's so cool and amusing!
tingel chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
So funny! Please continue!
BTW what's Farfie's normal medication? Dried Frog Pills? XD
Puppet in the Corner chapter 2 . 11/16/2003

BHAHAHAHAH! *Gasp* too *gasp* Damn * laugh* Funny!~!~!~!

Er, um, ahem. But any way. I haven't laughed that good in a LONG, LONG time... so, yeah...
leigh chapter 10 . 8/3/2003
I liked the first few chapters better than the last. Over all I would give it a nine. I do think that it is the best thing that I have read in the last week.
LyjinLeejin chapter 10 . 6/24/2003
Oh my god! Thank you so much for updating!

I've been waiting FOREVER for another chapter!

There Is A God!,