Reviews for Moonlady
Gema J. Gall chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
Yay! You updated! Now don't ever take that long again! This is so dramatic, so intense! Cool! But what happened to the guard who like Nekuyo?
Wind Wanderer chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
LOVE IT! cool clothes for both, well waited for. update as soon as you can please! (gives puppy dog eyes)
Snoop the Duke chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
Wow!That was great! You should definantly keep going! It's a great fic!heh heh!SWISS CHEESE!
LadyAkhana chapter 5 . 7/25/2003
Don't care if you've been grounded from the computer-stay up until three like we used to do and finish it anyway! I want more!

LadyAkhana chapter 4 . 7/25/2003
Less than ten reviews? Did I hear that right? How could you have less than ten reviews? This is a really good piece of work, except you still need to fix up your grammar a little. But you really don't care...it's your story, anyway.

Luvs yas lots!

Wind Wanderer chapter 5 . 6/17/2003
interesting story, i like it so far. please continue
Keighan Moureau chapter 5 . 12/29/2002
I found your story again. i lost it and forgot the name. I was wondering if you were planning to write more? I'm really interested to see what happens next.
ShadowWolf255 chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
excellent story thus far. I can't wait for the next couple of chapters to be up..
Keighan Moureau chapter 4 . 9/30/2002
Great story! It's very original. Now you have tens reviews. Please keep writing. I'm dying to know what's going to happen next.
Shadow Daughter chapter 3 . 8/21/2002
That is so tragic! About the flowers, I mean...put more up soon.
Legendary Dragon Master chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
I like it, but what does Nekuyo mean?
LadyAkhana chapter 3 . 7/18/2002
I LOVE IT! THESE ARE POSITIVELY THE BEST TWO CHAPTERS EVER! And what did you mean by the review you left me?

facepalms chapter 2 . 6/6/2002
First I would like to look at this paraghraph.

That's why she always sat by this one; it helped her reflect upon the day's events and her

emotions. She sighed in contentment. The roses were the lightest pink that you could imagine, but pink was in there. It was spring she realized.

The Sakura trees around her garden were blossoming and their petals would be falling soon. Erik was perched on the wall just behind Nekuyo. He

had retrieved his mask from the ground beneath the balcony with much effort. He leapt off of the top of the wall and into the garden as silently as

he could. It still caught Nekuyo's attention. She got up and turned in surprise.

She's sitting peacefully in her garden, and we are watching her thoughts, when all of a sudden erik comes in. Huh? You really should have split the paragraph or had the transition be with her hearing something, then with the erik, b/c otherwise, its just like she suddenly can see out the back of her head.

Also... for when its in her point of veiw, "Erik" doesn't work that well- she doesn't know his name. So... maybe call him the strange boy or something. not erik when its in her point of veiw.

Overall though, this is much better than the stuff I usually read here, even if its not proffesional quality... but then, I think we all know are writing isn't or we'd be selling this stuff.
Akhana Rishayo chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Hey Girl! Great fanfic! I didn't know you were such an expressive writer! I have to admit, this is pretty good..and you're getting better at spelling! _; _ Hey, can't wait 'til you get the next chapter up...E-mail me when you do!